GuessTheCar 10: Free car and 5x paints [CLOSED!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 312 comments
  • 15,399 views
Because I didn't know we were being so picky, oh well that'll teach me to ready properly ;) Good competition anyway, thanks 👍

Sorry bro, next time more luck for you.
 
Maybe next time yeah, now i've read the rules :lol:

hahaha, I'll try again to get a detail picture, bigger search :)

Happy to hear this game is fun. But should be more difficult since only a few posts were needed to find both answers.
I thought this last one was hard....but I guessed wrong :P
 
hahaha, I'll try again to get a detail picture, bigger search :)

Happy to hear this game is fun. But should be more difficult since only a few posts were needed to find both answers.
I thought this last one was hard....but I guessed wrong :P

Yeah I got the right car and colour, just missed a bit from the name and said the colour name in German ;)
 
Yeah I got the right car and colour, just missed a bit from the name and said the colour name in German ;)

Are graphitgrau and blaugrau the same colors?
 
Are graphitgrau and blaugrau the same colors?

Damn my readings getting bad :lol: Thought Chris got the right colour and Car, I give up 👍
 
OP updated, new game is ON!

Please read the OP carefully... state names as writen on MyGranturismo.net (Exactly!)
And no editing your post etc.

Name the car model and paint color...

Good luck!

Enjoy!
 
Ok I must take a guess.. It's a Ford GT (No Stripe) '05, painted with ARANCIO.
 
Camaro SS '69 with Dark Shaded Chrome Orange.
 
Last edited:
My first thought was a Mustang so I'm going to go with the Mach 1 ’71..Colour I don't know..to the post above me which car comes with Barcelona Orange?
 
Rob192005
My first thought was a Mustang so I'm going to go with the Mach 1 '71..Colour I don't know..to the post above me which car comes with Barcelona Orange?

I don't know. I just found it in my paints.
 
Shame,thanks anyway.
 
Ford GT '06 in Chrome orange?
 
For colour I will say Dark Chrome Orange Metallic also I just realised the car I chose is unpaintable..so it must be wrong....
 
For colour I will say Dark Chrome Orange Metallic also I just realised the car I chose is unpaintable..so it must be wrong....

Mate,

Please stick to the rules and only post 1 answer per day.
This second answer is not valid and can be chosen by somebody else if they want to.

Thanks!
 
I was just choosing a colour bud,sorry...but yes my car choice has stuck I understand that.👍
 
Camaro SS '69 with Dark Shaded Chrome Orange.

As stated in the OP..editing is NOT allowed!

Your out of the game this time mate.
 
I was just choosing a colour bud,sorry...but yes my car choice has stuck I understand that.👍

Oh I thought the Barcelona Orange was your answer, but you "asked" from where it was, sorry my bad.
 
Is there a deadline or does the competition end when someone gets the right answer?
 
Until both answers are found...or when it takes too long....or...
 
Outeke
As stated in the OP..editing is NOT allowed!

Your out of the game this time mate.

Ok sorry. :( Didn't see that part.
Edit: This was my 1000th post. :)
 
Last edited:
Oh I thought the Barcelona Orange was your answer, but you "asked" from where it was, sorry my bad.

No worries mate,you don't happen to know do you?
 
Bet someones gona guess this but
1st pic Mclaren MP4-12C in mclaren orange
3rd pic audi r8
 
Bet someones gona guess this but
1st pic Mclaren MP4-12C
3rd pic grand touring mustang

Aren't the 3 pics supposed to be from a single car?

Anyway, my guess will be a Clio Sport V6 24V (only premium one), in ARANCIO (orange from the Countach).
 
Han_the_Dragon
Aren't the 3 pics supposed to be from a single car?

Anyway, my guess will be a Clio Sport V6 24V (only premium one), in ARANCIO (orange from the Countach).

O well then that sucks if your right
 
Han_the_Dragon
Aren't the 3 pics supposed to be from a single car?

Anyway, my guess will be a Clio Sport V6 24V (only premium one), in ARANCIO (orange from the Countach).

This man has it
 
Rouge de mars is colour guess?
Just guessing can not be bothered to turn on PS.?
Bye for now.:)
 
Han_the_Dragon
Aren't the 3 pics supposed to be from a single car?

Anyway, my guess will be a Clio Sport V6 24V (only premium one), in ARANCIO (orange from the Countach).

Yes, this has to be it.
 
No worries mate,you don't happen to know do you?

Sorry, ask Igwyana, he is our paint specialist!

Bet someones gona guess this but
1st pic Mclaren MP4-12C in mclaren orange
3rd pic audi r8

When you can guess one car, of course we do only one car on the pictures ;-)

Aren't the 3 pics supposed to be from a single car?

Anyway, my guess will be a Clio Sport V6 24V (only premium one), in ARANCIO (orange from the Countach).

Congrats, your the lucky one to choose a ticket/car!

Anybody wanna guess the correct color? :)
 
Back