Guy misses a gear and loses control.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bahbo
  • 24 comments
  • 1,102 views
ah damn... that sounded pretty hilarious too, especially in an integra.
66.gif
 
this is old and those guys are ****ing hilarous HAHA sucks for them! 👎
 
My dear gosh did he mis shift going from third to fourth? Because if he did, what a loser!
 
👍 That was great, simply great.
81.gif
I don't know what was funnier...

1. The Look mah no hands while driving my truck into a pole
2. The How not to drift idiot
3. The How not to tow a car out of the snow idiot
4. The oh **** me I missed shifted and lost control in a strait line while street racing idiot

:lol:
 
I watched, but didn't quite follow.... How did he lose control?
 
He must have shifted down instead of up (how I don't know!) the revs must have soared and I guess engine braking caused him to lock up the drive wheels.
 
why are you gonna say hes a moron.. Stuff happens.
 
Ryen49
why are you gonna say hes a moron.. Stuff happens.

Yes, but if he was smart stuff wouldn't happen while driving down the middle of a wide open road.
 
i feel bad for them, it would suck to be them, lets have this as a lesson to learn from, and hope that it never happens to us
 
dunno how this guy was a ricer... but ok whatever...

an idiot nevertheless... dunno how missing a car can contrubute to losing control of the car on a straight road
 
duhhh. poor car. altough I still can't see why he lost control O_o
 
The only thing that came to mind (and I don't even know if its right) is he got it into gear, but after he reved it up, causing torque steer, and he freaked, and crashed. Thats the only explination I could come up with, and I don't think its right.
 
When shifting into fourth he probably shifted into 2nd.
 
Ryen49
why are you gonna say hes a moron.. Stuff happens.


cus almost everyone in this forum is angry at the world and negative :sly:
 
Goomba
The only thing that came to mind (and I don't even know if its right) is he got it into gear, but after he reved it up, causing torque steer, and he freaked, and crashed. Thats the only explination I could come up with, and I don't think its right.

i dunno if this is right either but how does torque steer come into the equation
when he is going straight?
 
and i thought it only was something to worry about at initial accelleration?
 
Ok, I came to the conclusion that the kid doesn't know how to drive. There you go, end of discussion. :)
 
Azn, torque steer happens when your going straight, part of the half-shafts or whatever are uneven and can make the car steer to the left or right. Search for Acura TL and Torque Steer.

Gabkicks, it was the only thing I could think of, but I didn't think it was right. It says so in the last sentence.
 
Back