guys!!

• Thread starter RallyF1
  • 15 comments
i was looking inn gt2, i have 98.62% complete, but my main question is how do you get the ford gt90, it's there and it's not for sale, no price on it!!!! :mad:

It's got a pretty ****ty default handling, but if you tweak it enough, it will be worth it. Trust me.

I'll post my settings if want me to.

I kid you not, I took me 5 races to get the GT90. And about 10 tries to get the handling right. Don't give up, or just get a GameShark.

Originally posted by CloneHead
It's got a pretty ****ty default handling, but if you tweak it enough, it will be worth it. Trust me.

I'll post my settings if want me to.
Would you?? I have real problems handling this car, and don't know what I'm doing when it comes to tweaking the settings........:confused:

Originally posted by RallyF1
i was looking inn gt2, i have 98.62% complete, but my main question is how do you get the ford gt90, it's there and it's not for sale, no price on it!!!! :mad:

Umm - 98.62% complete? I thought GT2 topped-out at 98.2%...

GKP

98.20%
total races 538
total wins 386
av win ratio 71.74%
av ranking 1.56
no. of cars owned 83
total value of cars owned 39,762,470
gold trophys=38
silver tropheys=9
bronze tropheys=13
shtick=0

I saw somewhere that you get the GT90 if you beat the Seatle Enduro in under one hour and one minute. I got the GT90 my first try but I didn't check to see how long it took. It's a great car.

:D :D i got them gt 90, seatle enduro, the car was gt40 race car, 40 laps did not change tires the whole race, took the gt 90 for test, it handled like s h i t, so i guess i wasted my time but i got the car, thanks guys :D

Originally posted by Tank
I saw somewhere that you get the GT90 if you beat the Seatle Enduro in under one hour and one minute. I got the GT90 my first try but I didn't check to see how long it took. It's a great car.
That's bull****, it's random

Also I love the initial setup that car has as it can turn into corners amazingly. There are not many cars (of that caliber) that can take the first two fast right-handers at Rome Circut at full speed

Sorry 'bout the slow reply guys! I really forgot about this thread. :rolleyes:

Here's my GT90 settings:

Spring Rate 2 2
Ride Height 80 80
Bound 2 2
Rebound 3 4
Camber 1.7 0.2
Toe 0.05 -0.05
Stabilizer 6 7

Gears:
1st 3306
2nd 2157
3rd 1533
4th 1154
5th 0919
Final 3379
Auto setup 12
(You might want a wider gearing, 'cos it hits the limit at about 287kph.)

Downforce 0.66 0.86

LSD Initial 8
Accel 34
Decel 26

Some of you might be happy with the default setup.
But if you set the sping rate/ bound /rebound low it really will help cure the wobbliness during cornering.

Now go kicking that GT-one and R390GT1 butt!!

Peace :)

Good job on those settings Clonehead. I tried them out and they are excellent.

gt90b.jpg

My pleasure !!

The gears could need a bit of work though, but I don't really play as much GT2 as I used to.

Have fun with your "new" car :D

Back