HaB-Racing (ONLINE only): LM/LMP to 450-600pp roadcars sports tyres - 2015 revisions COMING SOON

• Thread starter Highlandor
  • 745 comments
Ah ok, thank you for this information, I would do a silly thing then :odd:
I corrected and I am a 549 PP, this is very good like this
I'm really bad tuning :rolleyes:
thank you good evening

Rear Spring Rate 105? Typo?

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 - SPORTS soft - 600pp

Stock: weight, aero, torque split
Fully custom gearbox (but all stock)

Suspension:

85 / 105
6.14 / 105
10 / 2
4 / 1
4 / 4
0.0 / 0.0
0.00 / +0.20

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

20 / 10
18 / 10
30 / 30

At any rate, thanks for your hard work. I'm going to give this one a try.

Hi Tried your Z4 GT3 set up. The car feels very stable which is great compared to driving it stock. but what im interested to know is it fast? Tested it against some gt300 cars at 550pp and it was way off the pace.
Which circuit do you test on?

Rear Spring Rate 105? Typo?
At any rate, thanks for your hard work. I'm going to give this one a try.

Cool - thanks for letting me know, yes, very bad typo - rear spring should be 5.56.

👍

Hi Tried your Z4 GT3 set up. The car feels very stable which is great compared to driving it stock. but what im interested to know is it fast? Tested it against some gt300 cars at 550pp and it was way off the pace.
Which circuit do you test on?

Doesn't matter which circuit you use - by reducing the car by 50pp, you've just killed it - my cup of coffee would now be faster than this....

Put the car back to the specification stated (100% power limiter, 0kgs ballast) and its crazy fast and feels great to drive.

We test on different circuits, it gets kinda boring pounding the same track, we try to catergorise tracks to be roughly similiar, then try the car on different catergories. So Trial Mountain / Deep Forest would be together, Apricot Hill / Suzuka would be another.

It's very difficult, I'd say almost impossible to tune for all tracks with one setup - the kerbs at Nordschliefe are like launchpads, whereas at other tracks, kerbs are almost non existent. Some tracks have little compression or camber in corners, others have alot, some tracks seem to have alot of natural grip - you setup a car here and take it somewhere completely different, the car falls apart...

We ran some stock GT300s last night, these cars are very fast through corners, no way would a Z4 -50pp live wth these...especially if ballast (that changed the cars natural weight distribution) was used. But power limiting it by 50pp is going to be just as bad, but in straight line speed..

Tried your NSX tune. My cars got more power and on Sports Softs but still works out nicely. Very light, almost dancing on the tarmac. Feels a little soft though, not track focused and planted, will slide but it is VERY manageable, can hold onto it's slides very easily.

I like it 👍

Tried your NSX tune. My cars got more power and on Sports Softs but still works out nicely. Very light, almost dancing on the tarmac. Feels a little soft though, not track focused and planted, will slide but it is VERY manageable, can hold onto it's slides very easily.

I like it 👍

Awesome 👍 that tune is one of the few I used oversized wheels on and I think there might be an issue, not sure, so I'm going to do an alternate tune (but still leave that one available)..

It does feel very fast, but also a bit wild - when things go right it's one hell of a ride, but it feels a bit too much on a knife edge. Try the 550pp 350Z RS and 380RS Superleggerra, think you might like them :sly:

Got an EVO VIII MR tune coming shortly, should be up in an hr or 2 :D

Mitsubishi EVO VIII MR gsr '04 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V1.2)

Stock: aero

Engine - tune up to required PP
Weight reduction stage 3 - 1162kgs
Fullly custom gearbox -stock ratio's

* * * ALWAYS read 1st post before trying setup * * *

Suspension:

115 / 115
9.38 / 5.39
2 / 4
3 / 6
1 / 3
1.0 / 0.5
+0.10 / -0.02

Racing brakes:

3 / 9

AYC: 110%
FR / RR torque distribution: 26/74

Last edited:
Awesome 👍 that tune is one of the few I used oversized wheels on and I think there might be an issue, not sure, so I'm going to do an alternate tune (but still leave that one available)..

It does feel very fast, but also a bit wild - when things go right it's one hell of a ride, but it feels a bit too much on a knife edge. Try the 550pp 350Z RS and 380RS Superleggerra, think you might like them :sly:

Got an EVO VIII MR tune coming shortly, should be up in an hr or 2 :D

I've used Inch Up 1 wheels on mine, and the full beans on power. So nearly 580PP on Softs. It's good. Just like I said could be a bit more planted but that's probably got something to do with the power overtaking the LSD settings, plus the soft-ish suspension. But it still works well.

I've used Inch Up 1 wheels on mine, and the full beans on power. So nearly 580PP on Softs. It's good. Just like I said could be a bit more planted but that's probably got something to do with the power overtaking the LSD settings, plus the soft-ish suspension. But it still works well.

There's something very weird about those sports softs. People are telling me there's weird things going on with tyres throughout the game, both online and offline..

Getting this horrible sinking feeling that PD are going to be tinkering with the physics like what they did with GT5... :crazy:

Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 - SPORTS hard - 550pp (V1.2)

Stock: aero, gearbox

Weight reduction stage 2 (1428kgs)
Engine - exhaust parts to 550pp

Suspension:

10.09 / 9.70
2 / 4
3 / 26
4 / 2
1.0 / 0.5
-0.15 / +0.05

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Ride Height?
And whats the 26 on Compression is that supposed to be 2? Thanks!

Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model '08 - RACING hards - 577pp

Stock: weight, aero

Suspension:

60 / 60
15.52 / 15.46
2 / 4
1 / 2
3 / 3
1.0 / 1.0
-0.10 / +0.02

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Great base set up here! I just added High RPM Turbo, dropped power limiter down to get 600PP. Made no tranny adjust's yet, it's still at default. Made a few laps at Nürb GP/F with it and turned a 1:55.216 on the second lap. Lots of potential, thanks for sharing!

Great tunes HaB Tuning. Usually use Praiano Tunes on GT5, but your tunes are almost perfect for my driving style using a GT Force wheel .

Thanks guys and keep up the tunes :cheers:

Same for me. On the few that I've tried out.

I'd like to put a request in for the McLaren F1 GTR Base Model / Race Car? I'll be wanting to keep mine at 600bhp, may possibly engine tune it to 700bhp but definitely won't be bolting a turbo on it. Transmission I'm always fine tuning myself, it's everything else (the hard bit!) I can never get right. Hit and miss technique here, which more often than not misses.

Great base set up here! I just added High RPM Turbo, dropped power limiter down to get 600PP. Made no tranny adjust's yet, it's still at default. Made a few laps at Nürb GP/F with it and turned a 1:55.216 on the second lap. Lots of potential, thanks for sharing!

Cool, no problem - many thanks 👍

Great tunes HaB Tuning. Usually use Praiano Tunes on GT5, but your tunes are almost perfect for my driving style using a GT Force wheel .

Thanks guys and keep up the tunes :cheers:

Cool - really appreciate the support. Just taking a bit of a break over Xmas, but will be back with new cars soon :D

Same for me. On the few that I've tried out.

I'd like to put a request in for the McLaren F1 GTR Base Model / Race Car? I'll be wanting to keep mine at 600bhp, may possibly engine tune it to 700bhp but definitely won't be bolting a turbo on it. Transmission I'm always fine tuning myself, it's everything else (the hard bit!) I can never get right. Hit and miss technique here, which more often than not misses.

Cool, thanks again Andy 👍 :D

Yeh, once I've got al the family visits and other usual Xmas stuff out the way I'll be back and I'll have a look at the McLaren.

Still a bit sceptical/cautious about the MR cars, but I'll at least take it for a drive and see if there's anything that can be done :D

Hey Andy! I have a 550pp sport soft race at sliverstone gp coming up. I've messed around with a few cars but none of them feel right. Could you reccomend a good car/tune that is first and foremost stable and consistent but still competitive? As always I'm on a ds3 and my driving style at Silverstone is more of a deep braking, late apex style if it helps. With the ds3 being so difficult to finesse I try to be as straight as possible leaving corners. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work my British brother!!!!

Hey Andy! I have a 550pp sport soft race at sliverstone gp coming up. I've messed around with a few cars but none of them feel right. Could you reccomend a good car/tune that is first and foremost stable and consistent but still competitive? As always I'm on a ds3 and my driving style at Silverstone is more of a deep braking, late apex style if it helps. With the ds3 being so difficult to finesse I try to be as straight as possible leaving corners. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work my British brother!!!!

Sports soft - I'm presuming it's a road car? Can you confirm any limitations on car selection?

Do I have to make allowances for all the nappies!?!?? Or will you be nappy free for this race.... :eek:

:D

Hey Highlandor! :)
Can you do a setup for the Nissan GT-R GT3 (stock and anniversary)? Or the R8 LMS Ultra (anniversary)? Would be really great. :)
Thanks in advance ;)

* * * REVISED: 17/12/2013 * * *

SLS AMG GT3 '11
- RACING hard

Stock: engine, weight,

Aero & gearbox to suit track

Suspension:

55 / 60
18.46 / 19.80
3 / 6
2 / 4
3 / 3
1.0 / 1.0
-0.15 / +0.02

Racing brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

* * * REVISED: 17/12/2013 * * *
Dear baby Jesus!
You are an absolute genius man. I'd nearly gotten depressed at running the 600pp world touring championship with different cars, until someone told me to get in one of these. I decided to chuck on the level 3 engine tuning to see how far I'd get away from the competition (reduced performance to 99.9%, cuz 666 bhp duh! :D).
TCS off and DF set at 350/725, that thing is masterful! Where I was being outrun by the A.I. by 20+ seconds in Tokyo, I now beat them by 35 seconds.
My hat goes off to you man!

Hey Highlandor! :)
Can you do a setup for the Nissan GT-R GT3 (stock and anniversary)? Or the R8 LMS Ultra (anniversary)? Would be really great. :)
Thanks in advance ;)

I think the setup for the GT-R G3 and base model can transfer over as they both have the same spring values (max and min), this will apply to the anniversary edition too 👍

Dear baby Jesus!
You are an absolute genius man. I'd nearly gotten depressed at running the 600pp world touring championship with different cars, until someone told me to get in one of these. I decided to chuck on the level 3 engine tuning to see how far I'd get away from the competition (reduced performance to 99.9%, cuz 666 bhp duh! :D).
TCS off and DF set at 350/725, that thing is masterful! Where I was being outrun by the A.I. by 20+ seconds in Tokyo, I now beat them by 35 seconds.
My hat goes off to you man!

Cool, many thanks 👍 , these we're designed to be online tunes, so it's nice to know that they're helping people offline too :D

McLaren F1 GTR Race car base model '95 - Racing hard tyres - 618pp

Stock: weight, power, aero

Suspension:

70 / 70
16.01 / 20.74
6 / 3
2 / 1
5 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
-0.05 / +0.10

Brakes:

5 / 5

LSD:

Cheers man 👍

I'm away for late Christmas / New year but I'll bolt this into my car when I get back and let you know how it feels for me. I'll be planning to use this car for most of the events it's eligible for now... want to get this offline game finished off ASAP cos the new game buzz has definitely worn off!

Thanks again :)

Cheers man 👍

I'm away for late Christmas / New year but I'll bolt this into my car when I get back and let you know how it feels for me. I'll be planning to use this car for most of the events it's eligible for now... want to get this offline game finished off ASAP cos the new game buzz has definitely worn off!

Thanks again :)

No worries - alot of the setups have now been revised (just a few left), NSX is far better now on hards, also McLaren F1 road car and FXX are so much better now too, check 'em out :D

Anything with a V1.2 or V2.0 next to PP amount (in post) has been revised 👍

Audi R8 Race Car '01 - RACING hards - 679pp (V2.0)

Stock: everything

Suspension:

80 / 80
15.52 / 17.35
6 / 3
2 / 1
5 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
-0.05 / +0.10

Brakes:

5 / 4 (possibly run 5 at rear)

LSD:

25 (can reduce to suit your style)

________________________________________________________________________________

Alternate (REVISED):

80 / 80
16.53 / 16.04
3 / 3
6 / 1
2 / 1
0.5 / 0.5
-0.50 / +1.00

Brakes:

4 / 5

LSD:

NOTE:

These (type of) cars on these tyres will need quite different adjustments according to driving style. Don't make snap decisions on adjustments from first lap, it takes approximately 10-15 miles (20k's) before tyres really start to 'kick in', when they do, it makes a huge difference.

Test with fuel / tyre wear on fast, do at least 6-10 laps and adjust owing to how long you'll be on track i.e. each stint.

My fastest laps with these cars all came in the middle of the stint, at first car feels a bit twitchy, bu gets better and better each lap. End of stint, car has still has balance and grip, but slightly lower lap times.

Some tracks i.e. La Sarthe, may need bespoke setup for that track owing to the track surface.

Gearbox @ stock isn't too bad, these cars have so much torque that short shifting out of tight corners doesn't hurt the lap time too badly. You'll need to balance traction with tyre wear - for some short shifting to save tyres will be needed, for others, the opposite, hard acceleration to keep heat in tyre or even tyre wear will be necessary.

Only change aero as last resort, try to keep stock difference (between fr and rr) whatever strength of aero you're using (low, medium, high).

Using RM or RS tyres will affect the balance - post on thread if help is needed with adjustments.

Last edited:
Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot '03 - RACING hards - 683pp (V2.0)

Stock: everything

Suspension:

80 / 80
15.92 / 17.79
6 / 2
6 / 2
5 / 4
0.5 / 0.5
-0.05 / +0.05

Brakes:

5 / 4 (possibly run 5 at rear)

LSD:

25 (can reduce to suit your style)

________________________________________________________________________________

Alternate v3:

80 / 80
16.53 / 16.77
4 / 2
4 / 2
2 / 1
0.5 / 0.5
-0.50 / +0.50

Brakes:

4 / 5

LSD:

NOTE:

These (type of) cars on these tyres will need quite different adjustments according to driving style. Don't make snap decisions on adjustments from first lap, it takes approximately 10-15 miles (20k's) before tyres really start to 'kick in', when they do, it makes a huge difference.

Test with fuel / tyre wear on fast, do at least 6-10 laps and adjust owing to how long you'll be on track i.e. each stint.

My fastest laps with these cars all came in the middle of the stint, at first car feels a bit twitchy, bu gets better and better each lap. End of stint, car has still has balance and grip, but slightly lower lap times.

Some tracks i.e. La Sarthe, may need bespoke setup for that track owing to the track surface.

Gearbox @ stock isn't too bad, these cars have so much torque that short shifting out of tight corners doesn't hurt the lap time too badly. You'll need to balance traction with tyre wear - for some short shifting to save tyres will be needed, for others, the opposite, hard acceleration to keep heat in tyre or even tyre wear will be necessary.

Only change aero as last resort, try to keep stock difference (between fr and rr) whatever strength of aero you're using (low, medium, high).

Using RM or RS tyres will affect the balance - post on thread if help is needed with adjustments.

Last edited:
Back