Hackers becoming an increasing problem

Well at least we can find out whos tapping with a 0 ballast tune to cach the heavy tune with tree on few cars like eg supra .

2 Days ago there was hacker with nova in my room
I had a gt500 shelby the 1000hp vs a lil lotus elise 190 i think the same one an he said he did wheelies an he traps at 180 an i was like ok an he spanked me badly so watch for that car

Well that just about ruins any and all FWD rooms with weight easily seen
This could damage Honda lobbies but this can also help the New guys. At the end is like running muscle, Evos or Rear drive cars. We all know that some cars run better heavy and some light but the suspension and gears are very important too. Lets be honest, this game is a matter of time to see almost everyone running similar tunes, everything comes down to the tree. This is the reason why I love low horse power cars...samba bus, beetle 1200, Isuzu Bellet GTR, etc....

As of last week, there were only 2 or 3 hackers known in the online drag community. Now as of just last night, there are atleast 3 more as well as those hackers spreading their cars via save editors. Most of these people have already been reported, but PD is not banning them from the servers. This is a warning of things to come, and for those who still run legitimately - watch people carefully.

If you're suspect to someone doing this, do not claim it outright until you have the necessary proof. Watch them on the "watch race" menu to see if they trap abnormally high speeds for the car, or possibly using nitrous in lobbies that have it restricted. Once it is proven they are using modified cars - make sure you have reported them and alert other members of the drag community to who they are & the cars they are using. I fear this is going to continue to grow unless we actively try to search and report these people so PD can be alerted to the problem before it gets out of hand.

This is not a blacklist topic. I do not want names or PSN IDs listed. This is for the benefit of the community so we can continue to race legitimately and not have this game turn out like GT5.

First wanna start by saying what's good people, most of y'all seen me in pro lobby's but I'm all over the place, try to do a lil of everything, lol. But anyways I've been out for like 2 months and now I hear that gt6 is hack, smh. No wonder my fully tune black edition 12 got pulled yesterday after I treed him by a car. And I got beat by a bumper. Not going to put any name up there. BUT I SEE YOU. Some people just hate putting in the hard work to be fast.

Can you not just put simultaneous PP/HP limits and keep the hacked cars out. Adding grip adds PP so it would stop that, and if you set the HP limit at the upper limit of the cars you are racing with, be it JDM or whatever, then they can't get higher HP hacked cars onto the track either. What am I missing? The hacked Nova in the video above, never would have got onto the track with an HP limit, nor with a PP limit.

Last edited:
Can you not just put simultaneous PP/HP limits and keep the hacked cars out. Adding grip adds PP so it would stop that, and if you set the HP limit at the upper limit of the cars you are racing with, be it JDM or whatever, then they can't get higher HP hacked cars onto the track either. What am I missing? The hacked Nova in the video above, never would have got onto the track with an HP limit, nor with a PP limit.

Here's a great example why this wont work, let's say you're in a muscle lobby and people are running Shelby GT350's and someone wants to get out a Nova (these cars run great together) with the HP limit the Nova wouldn't be able to get out because it has over 797hp while the GT350 is in the mid 600's and the PP on the Nova is higher if as well if I'm not mistaking so this idea wouldn't really work unless the whole lobby wants to run the same car.

Here's a great example why this wont work, let's say you're in a muscle lobby and people are running Shelby GT350's and someone wants to get out a Nova (these cars run great together) with the HP limit the Nova wouldn't be able to get out because it has over 797hp while the GT350 is in the mid 600's and the PP on the Nova is higher if as well if I'm not mistaking so this idea wouldn't really work unless the whole lobby wants to run the same car.
Set the PP and HP to the highest car then and that'll prevent anyone from getting in with a hybrid Nova. Someone could still get in with a hybrid Shelby, but don't forget you can do a spec check now and see what HP/PP/Tires etc. someone is using. And for the hybrid Shelby to fit into the narrow window of opportunity, it would have to be designed to fit right into those specific regulations, which is about as likely as a snowball's chance in heck.

I think if you just use the regs that GT has provided and be smart about it, you can eliminate most, if not all of the hybrids.

Well I proved that a hacked car detuned to regular PP specs is still a car and a half or more faster on GT5, I'd imagine its the same here

Set the PP and HP to the highest car then and that'll prevent anyone from getting in with a hybrid Nova. Someone could still get in with a hybrid Shelby, but don't forget you can do a spec check now and see what HP/PP/Tires etc. someone is using. And for the hybrid Shelby to fit into the narrow window of opportunity, it would have to be designed to fit right into those specific regulations, which is about as likely as a snowball's chance in heck.

I think if you just use the regs that GT has provided and be smart about it, you can eliminate most, if not all of the hybrids.
Please understand,though,that Drag lobbies are much more diverse than circuit lobbies in terms of car selection. Our setups are also more delicate in terms of power, weight and grip(time cannot be made up in a 1/4 mile straight.). Even within a pro lobby, you will find up to 4 different car classes (with up to to 12 different grades of power/weight)dragging at the same time. Once you start restricting PPs to 1 or two guys' specific models, it forces everyone other guest out of their current heat. THAT overcooks our grits. IT also does absolutely NOTHING to negate drivetrain swaps (which will make the difference between a legitimate battle and a slaughter in our neck of the woods).

I was in one of our usual drag lobbies, and a chap comes in bragging about his 1000HP civic. His civic was running -10 degrees camber front and rear. I just laughed at first thinking he was a troll. All the stats on his name still stated FF with the usual civic power, but when he launched spinning all 4 tyres and dusted off a Pagani Huayra, my laughing face changed. Just sad. I recorded video on my phone including his name, and also reported him.

Please understand,though,that Drag lobbies are much more diverse than circuit lobbies in terms of car selection. Our setups are also more delicate in terms of power, weight and grip(time cannot be made up in a 1/4 mile straight.). Even within a pro lobby, you will find up to 4 different car classes (with up to to 12 different grades of power/weight)dragging at the same time. Once you start restricting PPs to 1 or two guys' specific models, it forces everyone other guest out of their current heat. THAT overcooks our grits. IT also does absolutely NOTHING to negate drivetrain swaps (which will make the difference between a legitimate battle and a slaughter in our neck of the woods).
Maybe you'll have to start being more specific with your lobby restrictions if hacking is that big of an issue. You can change the title of the room whenever you like now, so you can easily adapt by changing the title from a 4wd drag lobby to an American Muscle drag lobby to whatever drag lobby. I know it's not what you want to do and I wouldn't be happy about it either, but it'll certainly discourage the hackers somewhat if there are fixed limits for HP/PP/Weight, based on the known parameters of certain car classes. Sometimes you just have to make do until PD comes up with a fix.

Well I proved that a hacked car detuned to regular PP specs is still a car and a half or more faster on GT5, I'd imagine its the same here
Ummm,, Just no. Right hand lane is not hacked, left lane has been pp matched from 690pp. To get there you need to add full ballast and lower the power below the 937bhp the true car gets

Either way, the hacked car has a disadvantage with correct regulations

P
Ummm,, Just no. Right hand lane is not hacked, left lane has been pp matched from 690pp. To get there you need to add full ballast and lower the power below the 937bhp the true car gets

Either way, the hacked car has a disadvantage with correct regulations

Read before you get all uppity, i pretty clearly said on GT5

But you also said,,,
,,,,, I'd imagine its the same here
Perhaps I should have "bold-quoted" the part I was responding to, but I personally feel that is argumentative, and in most cases causes offense. There was also nothing "uppity" about my response, I merely corrected your assumption, and gave a video of proof confirming this.

Last edited:
But you also said,,,
Perhaps I should have "bold-quoted" the part I was responding to, but I personally feel that is argumentative, and in most cases causes offense. There was also nothing "uppity" about my response, I merely corrected your assumption, and gave a video of proof confirming this.
You're also comparing 3k drag to 1/4 mile drag, which is all about launch instead of pull. The non-hacked Supra pulled, but not very much until after 170MPH or so. Were these cars running identical tunes or each driver's tune for the car? If you have a hacked car with obviously different power and weight, you'd have to tune the car accordingly.

If you needed extra weight on the hacked Supra, it would have a launch advantage on a light legit Supra, unless ballast was put at mid or the front. Given this information and suspension differences of 3k vs 1/4 mile, I'd say the hacked Supra would still have a good chance of winning from an even tree - especially if said Supra has grip mod hacks.

Both on identical tunes, suspension, tranmission diff etc. The hacked one may have a grip advantage due to the extra weight, but that would be counterbalanced by the lower power. The test I performed was not made to be specific about distances, but more of a proof that with correct regulations, hacked cars can easily be outperformed by genuine ones.
The ballast was added at point zero, to maintain the car's original weight distribution, and also used automatic transmission to eliminate any advantage/disadvantage from any of my missed shifts. The genuine car was ahead every step of the way, even off the line it was ever so slightly ahead and never looked back. If only PD gave us back the speedtest, it would show the exact measurements and I could show you a full breakdown of this test.

If a Supra was hacked with only grip mods and used power limiter to reduce its PP to equal, it would win. I'm not sure what was done to the hacked Supra to bring it up to 690PP, but hackers who are looking to run drags are not interested in chassis swaps(unless AWD) or aero. As I said, the majority of us here run at Indy so a Route X 3k test will not provide enough evidence to show hacked cars are slower.

If you don't believe me, compare the specs of a Supra to the '10 Camaro SS or '11 XKR-S. Both cars have inferior horsepower and are heavier, but beat the Supra because of superior grip. Same concept is used with grip mods or chassis swaps.

People Are stupid for trying to use hacked its sad because most Real Pro Drag Racers On Gt work there ass off like me I'm Not the best but i still Work on my tunes and I've raced with some of you i have my own Crew So that's just an upset man that people Are slow to the point were they need to cheat to win so if you come in my room and i catch u hacking you will be kicked out no if an's or but's your gone i honestly feels like there is nothing we can do to prevent this but kick them and soon as we spot them kick them hopefully The Guys That Update Gt Can Think Of something Hopefully Cause it is Ruining a great Game and i love Car trading as well and pink slip but we should be punished because of these guys but yes it will spread like wildfire if they do get a hold of this so they need to do everything they can to prevent this that's how we Else Can Prevent This

People Are stupid for trying to use hacked its sad because most Real Pro Drag Racers On Gt work there ass off like me I'm Not the best but i still Work on my tunes and I've raced with some of you i have my own Crew So that's just an upset man that people Are slow to the point were they need to cheat to win so if you come in my room and i catch u hacking you will be kicked out no if an's or but's your gone i honestly feels like there is nothing we can do to prevent this but kick them and soon as we spot them kick them hopefully The Guys That Update Gt Can Think Of something Hopefully Cause it is Ruining a great Game and i love Car trading as well and pink slip but we should be punished because of these guys but yes it will spread like wildfire if they do get a hold of this so they need to do everything they can to prevent this that's how we Else Can Prevent This

Understood every single sentence.

Back