Hackers becoming an increasing problem

If a Supra was hacked with only grip mods and used power limiter to reduce its PP to equal, it would win. I'm not sure what was done to the hacked Supra to bring it up to 690PP, but hackers who are looking to run drags are not interested in chassis swaps(unless AWD) or aero. As I said, the majority of us here run at Indy so a Route X 3k test will not provide enough evidence to show hacked cars are slower.
No just no again....
Let's say you need use Grip multiplier 20 to notice difference on grip. ok then your PP is higher something about 50-65.
You have any idea how much you need use powerlimiter to get PP down that 50-65PP ?

95% of all hybrids and hacked cars on GT6 are people with CFW PS3's. All communities that are working on editing game saves, and hybriding their cars, are not releasing it to the public for OFW users. They are doing this because if not everyone does it, it won't get patched and they believe OFW users are the ones with insanely high HP cars and ruined GT5. So they keep it for themselves. And once they get banned they reset their console, create a new PSN account, load their gamesave and its back to being able to be online again. So if they never release it to OFW users I don't think it would be a bug problem.

No just no again....
Let's say you need use Grip multiplier 20 to notice difference on grip. ok then your PP is higher something about 50-65.
You have any idea how much you need use powerlimiter to get PP down that 50-65PP ?
Why would you need a multiplier of 20 to increase grip that much? I never garage edited/hacked in GT5 so I'm not sure how the mod works, but I'd assume less than half of that would be enough to show a considerable increase with how little grip the Supra has already. Anything under 30PP difference would be able to hide with power limiter or ballast increase.

Why would you need a multiplier of 20 to increase grip that much? I never garage edited/hacked in GT5 so I'm not sure how the mod works, but I'd assume less than half of that would be enough to show a considerable increase with how little grip the Supra has already. Anything under 30PP difference would be able to hide with power limiter or ballast increase.
Ok I worded that wrong, I hope this clears it :)
Original grip is 100 and 20 more on it isn't realy much.
If you change it by 10 there realy isn't differece exept your PP is again something around 30 higher.
You can try how much you need use power limiter to get PP so much lower.

Ok I worded that wrong, I hope this clears it :)
Original grip is 100 and 20 more on it isn't realy much.
If you change it by 10 there realy isn't differece exept your PP is again something around 30 higher.
You can try how much you need use power limiter to get PP so much lower.
Interesting. So it's percentage on the base grip of the car, making it almost pointless on a low grip car. I assumed every car had a grip level and 5 or 10 grip would change it on a defined grip modification and no basis on car used.

How about just hacked tires? Would those increase PP?

Tru

Interesting. So it's percentage on the base grip of the car, making it almost pointless on a low grip car. I assumed every car had a grip level and 5 or 10 grip would change it on a defined grip modification and no basis on car used.

Only tires that can be hacked are the special compound tires. Tire size will no transfer from a CFW Ps3 to a OFW ps3. Also a OFW editor will not be out as quickly as everyone things. No one has gotten the second level of encyption quite yet. Most CFW users stick to themselfs, and also stay away from the Seasonal. That is where people screwed up in GT5.

Tire width hack increases PP, I haven't investigated yet how much but if Im not terribly wrong you can't fix PP with power limiter. Anyway you see it easily if someone has 400mm wide tires :lol:
Only tires that can be hacked are the special compound tires. Tire size will no transfer from a CFW Ps3 to a OFW ps3.
Wrong ..

Tire width hack increases PP, I haven't investigated yet how much but if Im not terribly wrong you can't fix PP with power limiter. Anyway you see it easily if someone has 400mm wide tires :lol:

Wrong ..
Pic to prove it..

Pic to prove it..
:lol:
How Im supposed to prove that with picture for you ?
But anyway I took this picture on my OFW console...
amzd.jpg

Pic to prove it..

I made a rocket for fun with 800mm tires on my CFW PS3 (which isn't connected to internet) and moved it to my OFW one to show my friends online. Of course, I have no proof of it being on OFW, but the width doesn't go away as long as you keep the stock rims on it.

Tire width hack increases PP, I haven't investigated yet how much but if Im not terribly wrong you can't fix PP with power limiter.

I've used power limiter to reduce PP for seasonals. The amount you have to lower it depends on how light your car is, and what drivetrain it is.

I've used power limiter to reduce PP for seasonals. The amount you have to lower it depends on how light your car is, and what drivetrain it is.
You sir, are the types that will bring the patches faster making it harder. Dont be a tool, use a stand car for seasonals.

You sir, are the types that will bring the patches faster making it harder. Dont be a tool, use a stand car for seasonals.
What the hell is wrong with using power limiter in seasonals? Having more under the curve torque makes the car pull better in lower RPMs.

What the hell is wrong with using power limiter in seasonals? Having more under the curve torque makes the car pull better in lower RPMs.

I had mistake what was said. Thought you had used a modded car with a HP limiter to run seasonals. My mistake. I am sorry. Just misinterpted what you had said.

I had mistake what was said. Thought you had used a modded car with a HP limiter to run seasonals. My mistake. I am sorry. Just misinterpted what you had said.
It's fine, but make sure you read before calling someone a tool. I started this topic, and I'm fully against online hacking on this game. If you guys want to hack offline for whatever reason, have fun, just don't bring it in a lobby.

Back