Haer Bev : 18-11 / Blue Lancer Suzuka

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 431 comments
Surely will give the panos a try Haer! :D
All of it is amazing as usual though I particularly Love that third Murc SV shot. The angle, atmosphere is all top notch, really sucks you in 👍
And like Jeremy mentioned, i adore the aggressive look you've captured with the R8. Inspiring stuff man! :)

yes preordered but I think waiting to see what gives the following pictures and commentary
I also find it amazing that he is a E30 M3 but I have not seen the list.:irked:
I expected that there will be no Standard
GT6 on PS3 or PS4 for you?

Once more you've dragged up with a splendent set of panoramic photos Haerbev. in the first picture of the Murcielago SV, the sweep of movement is nicely fit in with crooked composition of winding alley, and the aspect of the road leading to the recess in the background in the 1st, 3rd and 4th photo respectively as kodje points out above - making the showing of the photos so preferable. On top of that, over the second shot I'm in favor with broad capture of the panning with the car traversing making up a trail of smoke behind.

It's been exactly one month since my last comment on your gallery, but i have seen your work on flickr, some amazing work you have made Hervé! Keep them coming!! :)

Time to pull up a bar stool, order a drink and settle in for a while:cheers:
Ok, from the top - the cherry R8 - totally mesmerised by the vanishing point following the grid slots in#1:drool: And the orange tones in the trees on the left - superb. To take on the challenge of the Autumn Ring is brave and very well executed!! 👍
#2 is just sublime - something that rivals the Bayeaux tapestry in size!!!
The black P3 shots are fabulous!! Great angle in #1:eek:

Love the green Alfa - good job!! Love the tracklines merging with the lines of the car - awesome!!!
The Enzo and Eau Rouge are perfect partners!!! Bravo!

Excellent Cusco set - one of the most over-looked beautifully rendered car in the GT5 garage! Love them all but #2 & #4 are killer realistic shots!!

Next set - the Bokeh SLR :bowdown: Totally mindblowing!!! You should have created a whole new thread for that shot - it totally steals the show!!

The autumn trees behind the C63 is a great touch:drool:
The yellow R8 - very clever shot:eek:

Murc shots - sublime!!! All 3 are killers!!!

And the final R8 shots - love the use of the bridge - nice dynamic!! And I love the just off centre vanishing point in the 2nd shot and the angle of the road - very nice indeed!!

Right, I'm off for a refill and then I'm goning back to the SLR suite to have another look at that bokeh beauty!!!!

Bravo Herve. Very top quality as usual!!:cheers::bowdown:

1st and 3rd SV shots really nice. Great compositions and toning and I also like the R8 on route X for the same reasons. Great work Herve. 👍 👍

The Autumn C63
Yellow R8

My fine sir, those two were a lovely blend of artistic cleverness and beauty.

Merci beaucoup Jérémy, hope there will be another GT6 French photomode forum where we'll be allowed to write long long and detailed comments as before :) Great to read your words my friend, yep this R8 pic is some kind of copycat of the Vette one :cheers:

Thanks a lot Rambo, nice to read you like the third Murci Sv shot as this is my fav, hope to be your panorama inspiration ;)

Yes Mathieu, the Gt6 new cars list is not exciting at all, not so many supercars, more oldies and racing oriented. Shame there's still no M3 E30, guess it will never be added. Standard cars are the paint source otherwise they're useless. Gt6 on the PS3 will bring a lot of money to pody and I really hope they'll spend it to create a real new game on the PS4, will boy a Japanese Ceramic White system when it will be out. Until we meet online, à bientôt :)

Thanks SB62 for your positive and detailed comment, a real pleasure to read :)

Hartelijk dank Zakariya, yes I'll be a part of the GT6 photomode ;)

Thanks Eric, that's fine, two beers and let's go :) Nice to read you noticed the orange leafs on the left, the famous Bayeaux tapestry, are you loving paintings ?

Great you like the SLR bokeh panorama, this is an old picture Re-edited and as I bought photo paper, I'll print a few Gt5 pic as a testimony to all the time I spent on the game. a big thank for your detailed comment pointing exactly everything I wanted to show :cheers:

Thanks George, always pleased to read your words :cheers:

Thanks Revoy, nice to read your words :)

Thanks Ciro for your positive feedback ^^

Thanks R!ce, great to know that you find some realism in my pictures bro :cheers:

Here are the news, some recend panoramas as I played GTA V and its ugly cars with an horrible handling haha, will be back soon with new panoramas:

8547x1692

7305x2106

6309x1679

Thanks fo watching.​

Last edited:
Good to see some new things here :) Yes I also hope we'll have a new place to make deatailed comments as we used to.
As always these last shots show us you mastery of the edit work in a realistic way. Great work especially on light and toning. Suzuka is not the easiest track to do a photoshoot but you've succed with the honors :)
Bravo my friend.

Ooh the first and last are great Herve. Lovely compositions, but all 3 have nice toning. 👍

Back