Haer Bev : 18-11 / Blue Lancer Suzuka

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 431 comments
Oops until when are you going to take me by surprise at myriad occasions whenever I keep track of your galleries?! Your panoramic photo works are all beyond my words and flawless in every aspect.

Genuinely, I'm being weary of awaiting for your upcoming galleries you drag up here, a true piece of a sight for our sore eyes. :D

Thanks Ricardo, nice to read you like all my pictures, great to have your support :cheers:

Thanks Paul, great to know that you like the three pictures :)

Thanks Mister Everest, nice to read your words.

Thanks Sneakyboy62, I think you"ll continue to be surprised as I've preordered the GT6 Anniversary Edition :) Hope you"ll like the coming update.

Thanks a lot George, nice to read your positive words :cheers:

Some new pictures based on X2 pictures merged and edited.

7500x3306

3060x3185

10 252x3049

Thanks for watching, hope you"ll like this update.​

You're just trying to get yourself into another one of my articles, aren't you? :P

Brilliant shots. I might do a panoramic piece or two because of you. 👍

Fantastic panorama's Herve, all have something special about them.
I especially like the MP4 pano', the sense of speed is incredible, and the Aston in London is my absolute fav of this update.

Good work as always.👍

Brilliant work, Hervé. I'm quite impressed by how much variety you're able to pack into your panoramas sets. While all of your shots are flawless when it comes to post-editing, each one of them carries an attribute, which makes it special in its own way. The little things one can see when taking a look at these photos at their full resolution are incredible.

👍 👍 👍

Small but very impressive updates these last days my friend. Always top quality 👍 A lot of light in these last panorama.

Very clever composition for the Z28 shot, good use of the scenery with a very good contrast. And the car is nice with this colour.

The first MP4 shot is just awesome. So realistic ! I should try a red MP4, she (yes she ;) ) is gorgeous. The toning is on top and the license plate edit perfectly done.

The scenery looks so great in the SLS one 👍 Superb light with these reflections on the body car. This one is also beautiful.

The M5 shot is a mix between the Z28 and the SLS one in term of composition and it's brilliant. Just perfect. The car is maybe a little bit to much stanced for my tastes but this pic is huge !

Your vantage shot remind me a (bad) photo of mine. I've tried something right here in this kind when we were trying our first panoramas. This one is the proof you've so much improved. Just perfect to give us the feeling of being in London 👍

And the last one is a "wow" photo. The composition is perfect, the scenery seems so huge and the car so small :lol: It gives the pano a very great feeling.

Very nice work my friend :cheers:

Thanks alot Terrorium, may be may be :) Yes you must make some real panoramas, sure they'll be great.

Thanks Paul, glad you like the whole update, did you noticed the USA licence plate support ? :)

Vielen danke Nenad, nice to read you like all my pictures and you're taking time to watch them in fullsize, I'm always plased to read your words ;)

Thanks Ciro, glad you like the Vantage shot ^^

Merci Jérémy, for you detailed comment, the Z28 paint is "Light French Blue" and yes yes yes you must try a red Mp4, glad you noticed the licence plate support shortening and the Andora licence plate. Hehe our beginning at merging pictures, x1 size edited like kids ;) The Monza pano is my ultimate use of this metal bridge, encore merci mon ami :cheers:

Here are the news, more x2 size pics merged the usual way, a cropped version of the Mp4 Monza pano in odrer to show the car for those who won't watch the fullsize picture. I'm quite please with the first R34 Mine's, bodypaint is Camellia Red, edited into the realistic rendering quest.

12 189x1943

5454x2038

7272x2154

8058x1852

6908x2168

7045x1974

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like this update :cheers:

Once again a nice update. The first definitely catches your eye, with the colours tweaked on the trees and the agressive sweep of motion from left to right. 👍 A bit of over exposure in there is not ideal but its still nice. 👍

I like the first Mines shot. Great clarity and tones. And that colour looks great on th car. 👍
Actually the second Mines shot is pretty good also, the only thing that puts me off a little is the lens warping.

And both Ferrari shots are great, what a interesting colour for it, it works to me. 👍

Wow, great panoramic shots in the latest update mate, digging the flow of background settings, the clarity of the pictures and close approach of angles in which I can see you aimed at making the feel to have punch in it.

Merci Emmanuel, glad to read your words.

Thanks George, yes I twiked the trees in order to harmonize with the crowd on the left part of the panorama, a bit brighter an overexposed than my usual pics.

I must tell ya the truth, this Camelia Red color fits the Mine's surprisingly well, I think this is one of the best realistic toning work done since my editing beginning. Second one is made for those thinking my panoramas are cropped pics :)

The Ferrari bodypaint is the Light French Blue, tried a white one before but wasn't pleased, this one fits the old era imo ^^

Nice to read your words SB62, they're the pefect translation of my feelings while I was capturing these cars, thanks mate :)

Here are the news, some smaller ones this time, I'm quite busy and can't be as productive as before, but still X2 size format.

6395x2029

7635x2050

6700x2011

A beautiful real panorama featuring a wonderful MK4 found while watching the VWvortex Flirkc's pool, one of the best page.

Perfumo Canyon Panorama

Thanks for watching, hope you'll enjoy this update :cheers:

Last edited:
I like a lot the automnal looks of the M5 pano. You've perfectly managed the choice of angle and focal lenght for a very dynamic "corner" pic 👍

The resize of the Mp4 shot on Monza is superb, we loose the overgrowth feeling of the scenery which was very impressive in the original pic but the focus on the car make it superb and the toning still remain on top. Great license plate edit also (love this one !).

I think you're not wrong when you say that the mines ones offer one or your most realistic toning. Anyway they are both superb. Love the use of the curve in the composition of the first and the speed effect on the second one with this soft inclination of the angle is just awesome.

Original tone for this 330P4. It fit very well the car. The three pics are very well composed with you usual mastery of the Nürb. I won't rewrite the same things I always say about your pics on this track, you know them ;)

The golf pic is very original, with a never seen point of view on this track. I especially like a lot the warm light we can see in the reflections on the car and the left side of the pic.

The last MP4 pic has also a very great warm light, the composition with these sun reflections and the shadows on the barrier on the back of the pic is superb. Great sense of motion and speed also 👍

And thx for sharing this last pic with us, very nice one for sure 👍

I'm really loving how clean the car looks in each one of those images. You know how to emphasize the sense of motion in each shot very well, too. The third picture from your latest set looks amazing - I'm digging the toning, lighting and depth of field in this one.

Also, one more thing I should mention is that I appreciate the fact that you shared that real photo with us. It's gorgeous. 👍

That light blue Ferrari is really really cool!! I want one!!

I love the bridge as the main anchor for the Golf pano - a very well balanced composition:drool: The colours are very well balanced too:tup:

The McLaren pano is great. Love the purple of the car contrasting the orange of the sunlight - sublime!! Very realistic - those trees are well toned:tup:

Perfumo Canyon.....:bowdown:

Bravo Herve:cheers:

Ooh 2 & 3 are great. My fav is the Scirocco shot, very very nice. Love the composition, light, toning and all around feel of it. 👍

Also nice real pano you've shared there, it is a great one. :)

Wow, i did not come to your gallery for like two weeks, yet i missed all of these amazing pictures! Your SLS and the Aston Martin definitely is one of your best works Hervé! And i enjoyed all single pano's in the update, i'm sorry i can't give feedback on them all. I will try to visit more so i won't have to miss out updates!

I will buy GT6 :)

I've been AWOL from your gallery for a little while Herve and it's been my loss! Once again you prove your mastery with the panoramic format not to mention your post editing skills which always bring a very high level of realism to all of your shots. Your photos truly are an inspiration! :bowdown: :)

Thanks Vaios, can you please tell me why you don't like the first pic ? Glad you like the others ^^

Merci beaucoup Jérémy, for your detailed comment, the smoking M5 will return soon. I can send you the Andora licence plate if you want my friend. glad you like the irl Golf panorama :)

Vielen danke Nenad, I'm always glad to read you words and let me know what you like when watching my pics mate.

Thanks Eric, this is the Light French Blue, the brightest one. nice to read you like the Mp4 and the real MK6 panorama :cheers:

Thanks George, glad you like the Scirocco, I guess the sun at dusk toning is quite unusual, yes the real panorama looks so great ;)

Hartelijk dank Zakariya, no worries mate, nice to read you positive words, great news hope to meet you online when Gt6 will be avaliable ^^

Thanks ffjjbb, let's say that if more people were making panoramic works, mine would look less attractive ;)

Thanks Jay. Glad you like my pictures.

Gracias Ricardo, nice to read your positive feedback.

Thanks Nathan, nice to read that you're finding some inspiration with my pictures, and enjoying my recent updates :)

Thanks Ilya, for your positive words, great to read you like my pictures ;)

Here are the news, X2 size pics merged as usual. I'm quite busy and don't have enough time to play videogames, having a long week-end I immediately launched gt5 which is reaching its end,

7140x2094

7040x2137

7762x1710

7413x1791

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like this update :cheers:

The second LFA shot is very nice. Love the light, toning and colour tweaking. 👍

I also like the first MP4 shot. Again nice toning and mood. 👍

I'm really liking the lighting in the first shot and the toning in the second one. The atmosphere provided by pictures #3 and #4 is outstanding. 👍

Back