Haer Bev : 18-11 / Blue Lancer Suzuka

• Thread starter HaerBev
  • 431 comments
Superb set Herve:drool:

Love the depth and toning of the trees in the LFA shots - great attention to detail, and excellent use of light and shade:tup:

#3 - I love the bend of the wall on one side and the scuffed red chevrons on the other - very hypnotic:eek: And the detail of the building in the background is sublime!

#4 - completely entranced by the lighting and street light details. Bravo Herve!!!:cheers:

Thanks Vaios, I wanted to make something close to the real weather here in europe ^^

Thanks Héctor, glad you like my autumnal editing :)

Thanks George, nice to read you like the golden leafs editing process and the first MP4 shot that needed an heavy edit due to its ugly unedited rendering ;)

Vielen danke Nenad, always nice to read that you're noticing what I'm focusing about when I start the editing process :)

Thanks a lot Eric, for your positive feedback, glad you noticed the street lights in #4, and the chevons enhanchement in #3 :cheers:

Here are the news:

6636x1777

21 164x1749

5205x1336

3653x5078

6930x2086

Fell free to edit this with your skills

Thanks for watching :cheers:

Herve' I'm not a pro photographer, so I will never appreciate all of your process.

But, The thrill of seeing the road through your eyes is a treat not to be missed. Your work always inspires me to get better.

You Rock...Hard! When I comment on your work, It comes from the heart, not from a pro standpoint. I just like what I like, then I tell you how they make me feel.

And you NEVER disappoint.

Your work speaks to me all the way in America. And we love you for that inspiration you bring. Keep up the great work.👍

I would follow you into an editing battle anytime.:)

That LFA on the Nurburgring (earlier on the page)... Is in Autumn!? 👍 Your editing style is very good, and very consistent. And that black Ferrari 330 shot, has a "reach out for the light" feel to it. The speed and the white horizon is very cool indeed. :drool: Nicely done.

excellent set of beautiful panoramic photos in your own way - My personal favorite ones are the 1st and 4th but the photos are overall of great showing.

As to the 1st shot I'm pretty much in favor with blue toning in the sky which gives me an invigorating feeling, and the horizontal depth of field in the background is nicely done as well.

Over the 4th picture I'm in love with sense of motion of the car, flowy outward of the road and the lighting work is enough appreciable as you usually do. ;)

A new "feel free" ! Good thing, I will make something with this great basis my friend !
As always a lot of splendid new pano in these last two bunch of pics.
I really love the two LFA shot. And I need the name of this paint once more it's an excellent choice. The sense of motion is great in the two especially in the first one. Love the light reflections in the first. And the tonning of the second is splendid and the rendering is perfect, one of your most realistic sshot imo.
I like a lot the composition of the two MP4 shots, as often the use of the scenery elements is perfect to increase the sense of motion and speed.
The first lowered R8 pano is excellent, the depth of field especially is really great. The two version of the driftin' R8 are excellent, the first offers a huge panorama vision and the second offers a great focus on the sense of motion !
The first 330P4 shot has a very original point of view, love the way the line becomes curves when we raise the look to the horizon ! And the second one has an excellent composition and a very reallistic rendering.
Great work as usual Hervé :cheers:

Thanks Gary, for your kind words, let's hope Gt6 will have a better photomode, a tripod, presets and all the DSLR camera options, as I've preordered the game, be sure to get more real panoramas in 2013. Quite hard to believe that my work might be some kind of inspiration. You're the best licence plate editor mate 👍

Thanks Vaios for you efficient editing of the Mine's panorama, dark menacing and still pleasent to watch 👍

Thanks Ciro, glad to read you like the McLaren shots as they're edited in a heavier way than usual :) The Ferrari will return soon.

Thanks Skython, yes the second LFA picture is edited the autumnal way, nice to read you positive words :)

Thanks SB62, for your positive words, the first one came out with a more coloured sky than usual. About the 4th one, your words are the exact thoughts I had in mind when creating this one :)

Merci Jérémy, sure you'll make a beautiful edit with this new unedited pano :)

I knew the LFA shots would please you, the color is named "Yellow Mica Metallic" Great to read you like my autumnal edits, yes the second pic is one of my best ever I'm rarely 100% happy with my work but this one is fine ^^ The SSR7 MP4 belongs to my new experiments with various edits. The Panther Pink R8 cropped pic, I love the licence plate ;) The black 330P4 was initlally distortion corrected, but in the end I found it was better looking with these curves, guiding the sight, merci mon ami :cheers:

A small update:

9505x2158

Before

After

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like this. Will be back in two weeks :cheers:

Not bad on the Alfa one, nice tones. 👍

But the Enzo shot is great. Love it. Very well framed for the panoramic format and the distortion correction and toning is excellent. Sense of speed carrys well and it very clear and crisp. Bravo Herve. 👍 👍

i'm dont like the photo with the alfa romeo. is don't have nice angle

but the enzo photo is very nice. either edited or not 👍 well done! very nice photo :D
...i love this wonderful landscape and this wild enzo in front

Thx for the name of the paint Hervé. Will try it one day :) Nice stanced Alfa shot, I like a lot the light and sun reflections on the body car and the background 👍 And the Enzo one is beautiful : excellent composition, speed effect and tonning (and license plate edit) for a very realistic shot once more :cheers:

And here is my version of the previous "feel free to edit" :

A cold winter morning
Original photo by Haer Bev. Edited by me

Thanks a lot George for your feedback, nice to read your words mate :cheers:

Thanks Vaios, May I suggest you to watch the Brera pano in fullsize resolution to get a better rendering ^^ Glad you like the Enzo pano :)

Merci Jérémy, hope to see some Yellow Mica Metallic car pictures from your garage soon. Glad you noticed the lighting adjusting on the Alfa pano, I knew the Enzo would please you ^^

A giant thank for this excellent edit of the Mine's Suzuka pano, wisely edited the "Jérémiesquian way" We can feel the freezing fog, the frozen grass, and everything putting the winter mood as it must be :cheers:

Here are the news, after watching the talented GT5 spotter George and his Cusco Subaru pictures, I tried to take a few ones of this car that I've never used before, everything made with X2 size pics, editing process done into various ways, llet's go:

7861x1528

5825x2150

5208x2031

8099x2013

10 228x2106

Thanks for watching, hope you'll enjoy this update :cheers:

Last edited:
I hate them.....just kidding. ;) Like I mentioned this car is pretty photogenic and you have certainly proved this point even further.

I like all of them. Great toning as usual and the composiitons are very nice also. 👍 👍

My favs of the set are 1,4 & 5. Just awesome. I'm glad I inspired you to give this car a go, it was well worth it. 👍

Nice new set my friend. All these pics have the "HaerBev on the Nürb" usual quality label, but I especially like a lot the second, third and last one for their composition 👍

Thanks George, nice to read your words, this is the first time that I want to use a car after watching another gt5 photographer work :)

Thanks Vaios, nice to read that you like the whole update ;)

Merci Jérémy, for you positive feedback, I really hope the Nürb will be updated in GT6, merci mon ami :)

Here are the news, I'm currently quite busy, some new pictures and old ones re-edtied as I found many unedited panorama on one of my external hdd's.

6153x2081

4138x1837

3864x1674

9682x1980

4726x1652

1851x2120

3578x3519

And a cropped version of the Enzo panorama

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like it :cheers:

OLA

Nice big series
big up to the Subaru
slr dazzling by its quality
for r8 is mega clean and really realistic.
and the C63 AMG worthy for brand promotion.

Sweet shots bro!

I love that Cusco shot - going around the corner on 2-wheels = EPIC!
I also like the abstract bokeh in the SLR shot and the realistic tones in the LFA one.:drool:

The rest a great too but the ones mentioned are my favourites from this update. Great work!👍

Last edited:
Those panorama and your photo skill never failed to amaze me. I really love every single one of them. Can't even pick a favorite. @_@

Some sweet stuff there Herve. The Cusco on two wheels over the corner is great, love that one. 👍

I also like the side shot of the SLR with the extreme dof. And the autumn shot of the C63 is pretty nice too. 👍

So much awesomeness on this page alone! :eek: I'm practically speechless, but the yellow Audi R8, the Autumn C63, the LFA and the orange SLR.. O.M.G! It doesn't get better than that, though with you anything's possible. ;) :bowdown:

I've just finished (this afternoon in fact) a huge post on the other place to comment all your last work my friend but it seems the forum has failed to pass to the winter and has come back to 2012... I won't write it once more I will just say that this last post is so full of awesome pics, both the new ones and the re-edited ones. And that R8 one still remain one of your best shots and even just one of the best shot I've ever seen :)

Tkanks TVR&FF, glad you like one of my pictures.

Merci Mathieu, for your positive feedback, btw did you preordered GT6 or not ?

Thanks R!CE, great to read your words bro, the strange SLR bokeh can be done by turning right at the SSR7 pit's end :)

Thanks a lot Ciro, always nice to read your comments :)

Thanks Zerox, for your kind words :cheers:

Thanks George, to tell the truth, the 2 wheels Cusco was a rejected panorama basis, turned surprisingly well for a single pic and my autumnal trees :)

Thanks Nathan, I'm always pleased to read your comments, can't wait to explore the GT6 photomode and make more more more panoramas ;)

Gracias Héctor, for you support and positive words :)

Thanks Sean, I didn't knew you were enjoying my pictures, you should make some panoramas :)

Merci Jérémy, I had the luck to read your long comment before the forum broke up, I won't use it again as I'm fed up, I'll stay here and on Flickr, great to know you're preordered GT6, et meci encore for your endless support :cheers:

Thanks Ninja, for your overall positive feddback :)

Here are the news, a Papaya Orange Murci SV and the Black Mark II air ride suspension R8 return.

6657x2040

11 651x1823

6147x2140

6543x1734

4924x2399

And my GT6 car wishlist ^^

MAE rims black and chrome !!!

Yes I know this is only a dream. Thanks for watching :cheers:

Last edited:
Glad you could read my comment before it disapear :)
Very nice new pics. I really love the curvy composition of the first SV pic, very good choice of angle. And the lighting is excellent in this pic. The second one belongs to the "wow" kind. The most impressive aspect i smaybe the clarity and the depth of field of the left part of the photo. The third has the same kind of quality the first had, with this soft inclinated angle and this perfect lightning, once more which looks very realistic 👍
I love the first black R8 picture, good choice of composition once more, with the car on the left part we can see the road reaching the horizon. The great speed effect and the very aggressive look of the car are the others elements I love in this pic. The last one is something like a copycat of a previous pic of yours with a 'vette if I don't make a mistake. Very great one !
Excellent travail as usual my friend :cheers:

Back