Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,513 views
I'm not exactly sure... But when I was testing, that's what seemed to be correct. :cheers:
Did you try 434hp 1200kg asi get 197 out of mine at that spec
 
Did you try 434hp 1200kg asi get 197 out of mine at that spec

Yep, I tried it. It seemed to accelerate way too fast at that spec, so I found this one to be fairer. I still hit about 195 with a basic tune on it, so there shouldn't be too much of a difference.
 
The weight is too much in my opinion....
 
Don't worry about it, Slender. I'm sure Kaza knows what he's doing.
Ive just tested it, Its ....ok..... but my suspension geometry is way off now.... but Hey ive found use for my F40 now :lol:
 
Ive just tested it, Its ....ok..... but my suspension geometry is way off now.... but Hey ive found use for my F40 now :lol:
Hey there already an F40 on the wangan :irked: :lol:
 
Happy Christmas everyone! Hopefully we'll have another themed event before the end of December... Maybe a snowy touge or Wangan? :D
 
Happy Christmas everyone! Hopefully we'll have another themed event before the end of December... Maybe a snowy touge or Wangan? :D
I'm pretty busy til the end of December :boggled: I might not even be able to play a bit :lol:
 
I'll open a Wangan room soon after I get over my wheel hype.
 
well with a wheel, I have lost my ability to drive.
You'll get the hang of it. A T80 is a good starting point, but I"d bump up to a DFGT/G27 or competing wheel as soon as possible.
 
You'll get the hang of it. A T80 is a good starting point, but I"d bump up to a DFGT/G27 or competing wheel as soon as possible.
I'm spinning out in an r34 lmao this is gold! haha I love it I suck soooo bad but it's fun.
 
Edit: Nevermind! Me dad wanted to drive on GT.
 
Last edited:
Ok, room going up for sure now.
 
I have a t300rs, with t3pa, and th8a
 
Room is up! Watch me fail at this. :lol:

Closed.

Couldn"t drive the IROC-Z
 
Last edited:
#hajimeBlooperLobby


Also my wife is the best, she got me this wheel for xmas :D, woot
 
My dad's very interested in GT6. He might become one of us.
 
Back