Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,510 views
Hello guys! I'm just letting you know, I've added a list of banned cars at 13D spec. If you see the car on said list as still being even with the others, show me & hopefully it'll be allowed in the future, if it can be fixed. :cheers:

Edit: New spec added! - Ferrari 430 Scuderia ‘07 - 420hp/1,440kg
 
Last edited:
Hello guys! I'm just letting you know, I've added a list of banned cars at 13D spec. If you see the car on said list as still being even with the others, show me & hopefully it'll be allowed in the future, if it can be fixed. :cheers:
[insert where is Zodiac spec comment here]
 
Anyone else getting online???

I forgot to mention, there is a lobby up @ Wangan! :lol: Currently me & Slender. (But I'm mainly doing what I always do rather than racing, spec-ing, spec-ing & more spec-ing)
 
I forgot to mention, there is a lobby up @ Wangan! :lol: Currently me & Slender. (But I'm mainly doing what I always do rather than racing, spec-ing, spec-ing & more spec-ing)
spec neon plz
 
Which hopefully I'll get to spec-ing today. :lol:

Edit: Lobby up!
I find that 434bhp 1200kg fits perfectly.
The original setup was running 450bhp
 
lobby going up in a few

Touge? Cause I have a Wangan one up currently. :cheers:

Edit: Big news! I've finished doing my performance data collection of all the 13D cars, and it's safe to say the spec is near perfection! Which means now I'll work on Zodiac spec in my spare time, but before that, I'll test the Delorean and SRT-4.

And as a reminder here is the current special spec, which is likely not to change a lot as of now.

Acura NSX - 400hp/1,420kg
Aston Martin V12 Vantage - 480hp/1400kg
Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic ‘07 - 440hp/1,610kg
Audi RS6 Avant ‘08 - 450hp/1,600kg
BMW 135i Coupe ‘07 - 475hp/1,475kg
BMW M4 Coupe - 450hp/1,525kg
BMW M5 ‘08 - 470hp/1,740kg
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 - 550hp/1,306kg
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 ‘14 - 405hp/1,530kg
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 C4 ‘90 - 430hp/1,600kg
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 ‘04 - 415hp/1,415kg
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 ‘06 - 410hp/1,450kg
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 ‘09 - 455hp/1530kg
Chevrolet Silverado SST ‘02 - 600hp/1,890kg
Chevrolet Nova SS ‘70 - 540hp/1,277kg
Dodge Charger SRT8 ‘11 - 470hp/1,520kg
Dodge Viper GTS ‘02 - 450hp/1,580kg
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ‘06 - 500hp/1,430kg
Dodge Viper '13 - 425hp/1,510kg
Dome Zero ‘78 - 300hp/1,120kg
Ferrari 430 Scuderia ‘07 - 420hp/1,440kg
Ferrari 512BB '76 - 430hp/1,600kg
Ferrari F40 ‘92 - 430hp/1,400kg
Ferrari GTO ‘84 - 420hp/1,360kg
Ford GT40 MK1 '66 - 355hp/1,280kg
Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘71 - 450hp/1,500kg
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ‘00 - 440hp/1,600kg
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium ‘07 - 470hp/1,560kg
Honda NSX Type R '02 - 400hp / 1,455kg
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13 - 460hp/1,570kg
Jaguar S-Type R ‘02 - 435hp/1,500kg
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 - 400hp/1,265kg
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88: 440hp / 1,550kg
Lamborghini Miura P400 (Proto) ‘67: 300hp/1,180kg
Lexus LFA ‘10 - 440hp/1,620kg
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87 - 380hp/1,340kg
Lotus Esprit V8 ‘02 - 400hp/1,490kg
Lotus Evora '09 - 410hp/1,130kg
Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG R230 ‘02 - 490hp/1,975kg
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG ‘08 - 490hp/1,560kg
Mazda Roadster RS (NC) ‘07 - 397hp/930kg
Mazda RX7 FC GT-X (FC) ‘90 - 450hp/1,290kg
Mazda RX7 FD efini '91 - 440hp/1,330kg
Mazda RX7 FD Type A '02 - 420hp/1,465kg
Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT ‘98 - 430hp/1,500kg
Mine's Lancer EVO VI ‘XX - 470hp/1,115kg
Mugen S2000 ‘00 - 460hp/1,150kg
Nissan 200SX/Silvia K's AERO (S14) ‘96 - 425hp/1,350kg
Nismo 270R ‘94 - 400hp/1,430kg
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘07 - 410hp/1,560kg
Nissan GTR R35 - 470hp/1,800kg
Nissan Sileighty ‘98 - 390hp/1,370kg
Nissan Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94 - 460hp/1,430kg
Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur (R34) ‘02- 470hp/1,265kg
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) ‘98 - 450hp/1,600kg
Nissan Z 300ZX Z31 '83 - 410hp /1450kg
Oullim Spirra Prototype ’04 - 410hp/1,270kg
Plymouth Superbird ‘70 - 550hp/1,320kg
Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ‘60 - 400hp/1,700kg
Pontiac Firebird Trans Am ‘78 - 440hp/1,320kg
RUF 3400S ‘00 - 450hp/1,400kg
RUF CTR2 ‘96 - 460hp/1,500kg
RUF RGT ‘00 - 400hp/1,530kg
RUF Yellowbird/BTR - 470hp/1350kg
Shelby Cobra 427 ‘66 - 440hp/1,240kg
Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01 - 400hp/1,270kg
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S ‘00 - 353hp/690kg
Toyota Aristo 3.0V ‘91 - 430hp/1,600kg
Toyota Aristo V300 ‘00 - 450hp/1,600kg
Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T ‘97 - 480hp/1,550kg
Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ‘88 - 450hp/1,650kg
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 410hp/1,680kg
Toyota MR2 GT-S ‘97 - 350hp/1,270kg
TVR V8S ‘91 - 400hp/1,250kg
TVR T350C ‘03 - 400hp/1,190kg
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97 - 400hp/1,150kg
TVR Griffith 500 ‘94 - 400hp/1,200kg
TVR Tamora ‘02 - 400hp/1,200kg
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00 - 400hp/1,200kg
VW Golf VI R ‘10 - 461hp/1,310kg
VW Scirocco R ‘10 - 461hp/1,240kg
 
Last edited:
Bad news, my new copy of road trip doesn't work..... now I have two non working copies.... :,(
 
New specs added to 13D!

Dodge Neon SRT-4 '03 - 450hp/1,370kg
DMC DeLorean '04 - 420hp/1,360kg
Buick Special '62 - 430hp/1,117kg
Tom's X540 Chaser '00 - 460hp/1,310kg
Lexus IS F '07 - 430hp/1,634kg
Shelby Series 1 '03 - 400hp/1,400kg
Shelby GT350 '65 - 400hp/1,330kg
Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 - 470hp/1,450kg
Ferrari 458 Italia ‘09 - 410hp/1,410kg
 
Last edited:
New specs added to 13D!

Dodge Neon SRT-4 '03 - 450hp/1,370kg
DMC DeLorean '04 - 420hp/1,360kg
Buick Special '62 - 430hp/1,117kg
Tom's X540 Chaser '00 - 460hp/1,310kg
Lexus IS F '07 - 430hp/1,634kg
Shelby Series 1 '03 - 400hp/1,400kg
Shelby GT350 '65 - 400hp/1,330kg
Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 - 470hp/1,450kg
Ferrari 458 Italia ‘09 - 410hp/1,410kg
So is the IROC-Z OK at 470/1208?
 
So is the IROC-Z OK at 470/1208?

I'll test that next.

Edit: New spec for 13D!

Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z ‘88 - 450hp/1,300kg
 
Last edited:
How the hell is my spec unfair???? For the delorean that is????
 
Back