Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

• Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
guys, i have a problem...the club doesnt appear to me! T-T what can i do?
Go to Community, go to Clubs, Find New Club and then type in 1039584 in the club number search. Join it and then go to the Club Lobby page on the club window you just joined.

Updated Class A weight:

class a.png

I was too busy kicking butt in my 12C at the Nordschleife but if anyone one is on when I get home later I'll definitely join you guys.

I joined the club!

lol who knew me setting 950 kg as min weight would lead to a class weight change xD, Konan, G, Kaza, and obelisk, and snake. You're all solid racers and show me I still have a lot to learn. But right now I'm tuning based off of my current addiction "hot version" It's helped me with suspension settings so much lol.

lol who knew me setting 950 kg as min weight would lead to a class weight change xD, Konan, G, Kaza, and obelisk, and snake. You're all solid racers and show me I still have a lot to learn. But right now I'm tuning based off of my current addiction "hot version" It's helped me with suspension settings so much lol.
Racing with others has helped me improve a lot and I still have to learn a lot:) from what I've seen in yesterday's lobby we have already formed a nice community and I'm sure this will lead to a lot of fun and it will help all of us improving :) also @SolidSnake7735 SNAAAAAAKEEEEEEE

ehmmm guys, i gotta tell you 2 things:

1-sorry if i cant connect a lot on weekends or somedays, its because is my final lapsus in second year of highschool, which means that investigation Works will be harder and the beginning of expositions, so it will be rough and i wouldnt connect sometimes.

2-this is something that when i ask, im a Little bit ashamed: does anyone of you has a mic? its ok if you dont have it, we will still talking normally in the chat, so it doesnt matter a lot.

1-sorry if i cant connect a lot on weekends or somedays, its because is my final lapsus in second year of highschool, which means that investigation Works will be harder and the beginning of expositions, so it will be rough and i wouldnt connect sometimes.

2-this is something that when i ask, im a Little bit ashamed: does anyone of you has a mic? its ok if you dont have it, we will still talking normally in the chat, so it doesnt matter a lot.
I have a mic-but I'm deaf :P

I have a mic but until I move to my apartment I'm not going to use it, because there is always somebody talking loudly :/

Hey guys, I've got a battle in about 25 minutes using a different forum's rules if anyone is interested in watching.

I have one, I don't know where, but it exists :lol:

I have a new Class B car, it's a surprise, but pics coming soon, btw (My wife designed it xD)

Can't wait to see it :D

Back