Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,241 views
Here are my pics from the other day's lobby with @KazaMR2 @G_Parrilla and @Kryption. We did some A Class touge on Matterhorn. It was all going *relatively* well until the evil minds of my teammates decided that we should add rain. Well the end result was a lot of fun, and a lot of spinning off and going into the walls :lol:

Matterhorn Rotenboden_15.jpg


Kanon is left behind by the Downhill specialist from Akina:D
Matterhorn Rotenboden_17.jpg


The ghost of Akina tormenting Omiya haha

Matterhorn Rotenboden_18.jpg


You could see the terror in the driver's eyes :nervous:

Matterhorn Rotenboden_21.jpg


Always behind him, no space for mistakes :mischievous:
Matterhorn Rotenboden_19.jpg


Kanon didn't like getting passed by a small car with an engine with a third of its displacement, and decided to show who's the boss

Matterhorn Rotenboden_20.jpg



Matterhorn Rotenboden_24.jpg


And then a silver bullet came out of nowhere and left everyone else in the dust :cool:

Matterhorn Rotenboden_22.jpg


So majestic, so elegant..

Matterhorn Rotenboden_23.jpg


Actually this car spent half the race stuck on the first uphill section :lol:
I imagine that's how @Kryption felt, like climbing the MT. Everest haha

Matterhorn Rotenboden_16.jpg


°BONUS IMAGES°​
This stupid pics are from yesterday's lobby with @G_Parrilla. And while messing around with this cars, we had an epiphany, so stay tuned for one of the most thrilling, heart-stopping, mind-blowing events you will ever be a part of.
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_3.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_4.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_5.jpg
Sparkles machines! :D
 
Awesome pics! Love the Silvias, and these vans are the best thing in the game :D

(PS: please limit ourselves to five images/post, more mobile user friendly Add the images as a thumbnail please:cheers:)
 
Awesome pics! Love the Silvias, and these vans are the best thing in the game :D

(PS: please limit ourselves to five images/post, more mobile user friendly Add the images as a thumbnail please:cheers:)
Glad you like them G ^^ I'll use thumbnails next time 👍
 
Here are my pics from the other day's lobby with @KazaMR2 @G_Parrilla and @Kryption. We did some A Class touge on Matterhorn. It was all going *relatively* well until the evil minds of my teammates decided that we should add rain. Well the end result was a lot of fun, and a lot of spinning off and going into the walls :lol:

View attachment 359177

Kanon is left behind by the Downhill specialist from Akina:D
View attachment 359179

The ghost of Akina tormenting Omiya haha

View attachment 359181

You could see the terror in the driver's eyes :nervous:

View attachment 359184

Always behind him, no space for mistakes :mischievous:
View attachment 359182

Kanon didn't like getting passed by a small car with an engine with a third of its displacement, and decided to show who's the boss

View attachment 359183


View attachment 359187

And then a silver bullet came out of nowhere and left everyone else in the dust :cool:

View attachment 359185

So majestic, so elegant..

View attachment 359186

Actually this car spent half the race stuck on the first uphill section :lol:
I imagine that's how @Kryption felt, like climbing the MT. Everest haha

View attachment 359178

°BONUS IMAGES°​
This stupid pics are from yesterday's lobby with @G_Parrilla. And while messing around with this cars, we had an epiphany, so stay tuned for one of the most thrilling, heart-stopping, mind-blowing events you will ever be a part of.
Sparkles machines! :D

AHAHAHA omg that was hilarious, I was laughing the whole way up the hill, Shoulda got the tow car in the pic haha. Good times, That hill climb was brutal, at points I was going backwards lol.
 
AHAHAHA omg that was hilarious, I was laughing the whole way up the hill, Shoulda got the tow car in the pic haha. Good times, That hill climb was brutal, at points I was going backwards lol.
Haha that's why I exaggerated the incline lol @G_Parrilla did you see that? He wants a tow truck in front of him, photoshop master :bowdown:
 
Also club lobby up if anyone is interested :D
 
Haha that's why I exaggerated the incline lol @G_Parrilla did you see that? He wants a tow truck in front of him, photoshop master :bowdown:
lmao I thought that was the natural incline, that's what it feels like at least haha, I'll be on a little later today, too early right now :)
r33gt1.jpg


I'll be on around noon CST
 
Last edited:
Lesson learned today: Highways hate Impalas. I went for one 20 minute drive on the highway and now I need to go get my tires checked because a warning came on.:banghead:

I did good today :lol:
 
anyone on? just started a new job today, so I don't get off til 5 pm cst :(
 
no it was 6:11 cst when you posted that xD
Well 🤬. By the way, GTA round 2 is tomorrow.

So, I've got class, an appointment and work tomorrow...Wish me luck guys!
I'll see you all on the track soon enough.
 
Hey guys I'm new to the community and I'd like to join to this club because everyone seems to have fun and get along
well. I drive an AE86 and FC most of the time and I'm a bit experienced with driving. I'm looking forward to meeting
everyone :)
 
Hey guys I'm new to the community and I'd like to join to this club because everyone seems to have fun and get along
well. I drive an AE86 and FC most of the time and I'm a bit experienced with driving. I'm looking forward to meeting
everyone :)

Woop! Welcome! :cheers:
 
I'm trying to open a lobby at 5pm PST during Monday and Wenesday, anyone care to join?
 
I just finished with life stuff, now to GT lol :lol:
Is there a room open?
Yes, there is a room open :D
 
Here are some pictures from the lobby a while back that our member 'ruwan1969' made! I forgot to upload them but here they are. I'll also be editing mine today hopefully.

Image20150504173014117.jpg Image20150504173026289.jpg Image20150504173034606.jpg Image20150504173040867.jpg Image20150504173047195.jpg Image20150504173054609.jpg Image20150504173104472.jpg Image20150504173112942.jpg Image20150504173124586.jpg Image20150504173135569.jpg Image20150504173144690.jpg Image20150504173156693.jpg Image20150504173206831.jpg Image20150504173217951.jpg Image20150504173232685.jpg Image20150504173247930.jpg Image20150504173257895.jpg Image20150504173307569.jpg Image20150504173322431.jpg

Edit: I got my photos finished editing today too! :D

Tsukuba 1.jpg Tsukuba 2.jpg Tsukuba 3.jpg Tsukuba 4.jpg Tsukuba 5.jpg Tsukuba 6.jpg Tsukuba 7.jpg Tsukuba 8.jpg Tsukuba 9.jpg Tsukuba 10.jpg Touge 1.jpg Touge 2.jpg Touge 3.jpg Touge 4.jpg Touge 5.jpg Touge 6.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have free time until Sunday - anyone want to do some runs against me?
(Note: Was on a budget wheel last time I was on)
I switched back to the DS3 so don't expect any mercy from me. :lol:
 
I have free time until Sunday - anyone want to do some runs against me?
(Note: Was on a budget wheel last time I was on)
I switched back to the DS3 so don't expect any mercy from me. :lol:

I'll try be there! :D
 
Lobby open!
​
and I had tofu in the back u.u
haha awesome as always! Sorry everyone if I didn't post anything but I wasn't getting alerts :( i missed all of your posts!
 
event 1.png


Event settings:
  • Any FF Honda (No Integras).
  • 280hp - 900kg - SS Tyres.
  • Tuning shop - Race cars allowed (under class specs).
  • Fast tyre degradation.
  • Super Stage Route 5 Clubman reverse.
  • Heavy damage.

Race type:
  • 1v1 "mouse & cat" styled races.
  • Rolling starts, with random position order.
  • The mouse wins if it builds a gap of 2 seconds or more (only s/f lie times taken in account).
  • The cat wins if it overtakes the leading car and holds the position for one lap (plus what is left of the current one).
  • If after 10 laps both cars still in pursuit, the race is considered a tie. The drivers can decide if they want to run a second round, with the starting positions reversed.

Special cars:

  • Engine upgrades banned in the Spoon EK Civic.
  • Flat floors prohibited.

​
 
Last edited:
View attachment 361687

Event settings:
  • Any FF Honda (No Integras).
  • 280hp - 900kg - SS Tyres.
  • Tuning shop - Race cars allowed (under class specs).
  • Fast tyre degradation.
  • Super Stage Route 5 Clubman reverse.

Race type:
  • 1v1 "mouse & cat" styled races.
  • Rolling starts, with random position order.
  • The mouse wins if it builds a gap of 2 seconds or more (only s/f lie times taken in account).
  • The cat wins if it overtakes the leading car and holds the position for one lap (plus what is left of the current one).
  • If after 10 laps both cars still in pursuit, the race is considered a tie. The drivers can decide if they want to run a second run, with the starting positions reversed.
I'll miss this one G but we'll run another one ;) looks like it's going to be a lot of fun though :D
 
View attachment 361687

Event settings:
  • Any FF Honda (No Integras).
  • 280hp - 900kg - SS Tyres.
  • Tuning shop - Race cars allowed (under class specs).
  • Fast tyre degradation.
  • Super Stage Route 5 Clubman reverse.

Race type:
  • 1v1 "mouse & cat" styled races.
  • Rolling starts, with random position order.
  • The mouse wins if it builds a gap of 2 seconds or more (only s/f lie times taken in account).
  • The cat wins if it overtakes the leading car and holds the position for one lap (plus what is left of the current one).
  • If after 10 laps both cars still in pursuit, the race is considered a tie. The drivers can decide if they want to run a second run, with the starting positions reversed.
Not a big fan of Hondas but i guess I can jump on this
 
View attachment 361687

Event settings:
  • Any FF Honda (No Integras).
  • 280hp - 900kg - SS Tyres.
  • Tuning shop - Race cars allowed (under class specs).
  • Fast tyre degradation.
  • Super Stage Route 5 Clubman reverse.
  • Heavy damage.

Race type:
  • 1v1 "mouse & cat" styled races.
  • Rolling starts, with random position order.
  • The mouse wins if it builds a gap of 2 seconds or more (only s/f lie times taken in account).
  • The cat wins if it overtakes the leading car and holds the position for one lap (plus what is left of the current one).
  • If after 10 laps both cars still in pursuit, the race is considered a tie. The driv
  • ers can decide if they want to run a second round, with the starting positions reversed.
Dang it! I have work at that time.
 
Back