Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,499 views
All my spec-ing for nothing. :lol:
Not for nothing! Because our active group is so small, it enables even the low-skill driver to compete with the high-skill driver in a battle of speed.
 
They see the fourm section on the GT club page, and think nothing goes on around here.

Good you mentioned this,I'm part of the club,but when I go to the club's forum in game,there's nothing but an mensage that says "you are not allowed to post and see club mensages" or something like that. In fact,I don't understand why it happens if I'm already in the club. More than that,I think it happens with all clubs. Never been able to see in-game forums of any clubs I am. And finally,that same thing may happen with the other club members,and that would explain why they have no ideia of what's happening.

Someone have any clue of what I'm talking about?
 
Not for nothing! Because our active group is so small, it enables even the low-skill driver to compete with the high-skill driver in a battle of speed.
Or a battle of death midget death cone of death battle
 
Hey Marco, I think the Department of Redundancy Department is calling your name.
Your thinking toof much into it.
I think the Wangan specs are more important than this. :sly:
Disagree, I think events for the people are more important, but IF ONLY THE PEOPLE WOULD APPRECIATE THE WORK WE DO TO GET THE EVENTS GOING!
 
Your thinking toof much into it.

Disagree, I think events for the people are more important, but IF ONLY THE PEOPLE WOULD APPRECIATE THE WORK WE DO TO GET THE EVENTS GOING!
Yeah your right. But technically, only the three leaders do the work. And me, since it was my idea to start hosting AE86 N2 races. :sly: :lol:
(Even though I never get to say my imput on anything...)
 
Last edited:
Yeah your right. But technically, only the three leaders do the work. And me, since it was my idea to start hosting AE86 N2 races. :sly: :lol:
(Even though I never get to say my imput on anything...)
Host N2 races? Like actual, with no abs, aids or whatever?
 
Yeah your right. But technically, only the three leaders do the work. And me, since it was my idea to start hosting AE86 N2 races. :sly: :lol:
(Even though I never get to say my imput on anything...)
We'll the leaders and the creator of the event
 
Host N2 races? Like actual, with no abs, aids or whatever?
No, I mean if I didn't mention my idea for AE86 N2 inspired events, it probably wouldn't of been the most popular event we've had. :lol: But no, I have personally never hosted any sort of racing championship or league. (Until now... :sly:)
 
I have a proposition to make that I will be posting later on the N2 thread.
 
Touge lobby up! I'm not using any general class at the moment, I'm testing a few cars for each class.
 
I'll be on in an hour and a half if anyone wants to run / story/ whatever
 
550
Good you mentioned this,I'm part of the club,but when I go to the club's forum in game,there's nothing but an mensage that says "you are not allowed to post and see club mensages" or something like that. In fact,I don't understand why it happens if I'm already in the club. More than that,I think it happens with all clubs. Never been able to see in-game forums of any clubs I am. And finally,that same thing may happen with the other club members,and that would explain why they have no ideia of what's happening.

Someone have any clue of what I'm talking about?

I think this is because thr forum in the online club has not been activated yet. I believe @G_Parrilla needs to start the first thread to open the forum.

It would be great if we could get more of the members informed as to what is going on in the club.
 
lmaocops.jpg
 
That's okay.. he can't touch me cause i'm smarter than him and slower..
 

Attachments

  • CJhTEBjUEAACa4O.jpg
    CJhTEBjUEAACa4O.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 17

Attachments

  • custom tag.jpg
    custom tag.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
Look who's back from the dead...
oh, come on, Ruwan! let me explain ya in one sentence: out of internet and i need to use the one that's in my grandmas house :P
 
oh, come on, Ruwan! let me explain ya in one sentence: out of internet and i need to use the one that's in my grandmas house :p
Welcome back :D
*hmm calls back the necromancers* :P
 
oi, guys! so look who resurrected from the middle of nowhere (playing PSX and PS2 NTSC-J games only T_T)...
Welcome back :D
*hmm calls back the necromancers* :p
oi, KYO-san! i missed you, bro (and Kaz, Marco, Obelisk...k stop T_T)
 
Last edited:
ECH! double post. avoid this one.
 
Last edited:
Knife-san, go to bed.
oh come on :( my playtime starts now :(.
so, guys, umm...i dont really know if i wanna start this offtopic question, but "better late than never"? its about a FB group called ·TeamSLAP. if you've been there or not. just that small question.
 
Last edited:
new keyword for avoid double post: ECH!
 
Last edited:
Back