Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,504 views
Good news everyone! I've finally got around to fixing most, if not nearly all the glitched cars for the 13D spec! G will update the OP as well, but here is the near final list for everyone. :cheers: I worked too much on this, spent too much CR on this, and got eventually tired of doing it... But now I've got this far with it, it should improve and make a much more fun, enjoyable, and even racing at the infamous wangan! :O

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cars with special specs for 13D class (A-Z)
(All cars that are duplicates, will use that spec, unless the duplicates are proven glitched more than the car used for spec)
​

  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage - 480hp/1500kg
  • Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic ‘07 - 460hp/1,320kg
  • Audi RS6 Avant ‘08 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • BMW 135i Coupe ‘07 - 475hp/1,475kg
  • BMW M4 Coupe - 450hp/1,525kg
  • BMW M5 ‘08 - 470hp/1,740kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 ‘14 - 405hp/1,530kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 C4 ‘90 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 ‘04 - 415hp/1,415kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 ‘06 - 410hp/1,450kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 ‘09 - 455hp/1530kg
  • Dodge Charger SRT8 ‘11 - 470hp/1,520kg
  • Dodge Viper GTS ‘02 - 450hp/1,580kg
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ‘06 - 500hp/1,430kg
  • Dodge Viper '13 - 425hp/1,510kg
  • Ferrari 512BB '76 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Ferrari GTO ‘84 - 420hp/1,360kg
  • Ford GT40 MK1 '66 - 360hp/1,280kg
  • Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘71 - 450hp/1,500kg
  • Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ‘00 - 440hp/1,600kg
  • Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium ‘07 - 470hp/1,560kg
  • Honda NSX Type R '02 - 440hp / 1,370kg
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13 - 460hp/1,570kg
  • Isuzu 117 Coupe ‘68 - 319hp/882kg
  • Isuzu Piazza XE ‘81 - 349hp/996kg
  • Jaguar S-Type R ‘02 - 435hp/1,700kg
  • Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 - 400hp/1,265kg
  • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88: 452hp / 1,480kg
  • Lamborghini Miura P400 (Proto) ‘67: 300hp/1,180kg
  • Lexus LFA ‘10 - 440hp/1,620kg
  • Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87 - 380hp/1,340kg
  • Lotus Esprit V8 ‘02 - 440hp/1,430kg
  • Lotus Evora '09 - 410hp/1,130kg
  • Mercedes SL55 AMG R230 ‘02 - 490hp/1,975kg
  • Mercedes C63 AMG ‘08 - 490hp/1,560kg
  • Mazda Atenza (Speed 6 MPS) ‘05 - 420hp/1,430kg
  • Mazda Roadster RS (NC) ‘07 - 397hp/930kg
  • Mazda RX7 FC GT-X (FC) ‘90 - 450hp/1,290kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD efini '91 - 440hp/1,330kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD Type A '02 - 420hp/1,465kg
  • Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT ‘98 - 470hp/1,370kg
  • Mine's Lancer EVO VI - 470hp/1,115kg
  • Mugen S2000 ‘00 - 460hp/1,150kg
  • Nissan 200SX/Silvia K's AERO (S14) ‘96 - 452hp/1,350kg
  • Nismo 270R ‘94 - 400hp/1,430kg
  • Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘07 - 410hp/1,560kg
  • Nissan GTR R35 - 410hp/1,840kg
  • Nissan Sileighty ‘98 - 415hp/1,270kg
  • Nissan Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94 - 430hp/1,495kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur (R34) ‘02- 470hp/1,265kg
  • Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) ‘98 - 450hp/1550kg
  • Nissan Z 300ZX Z31 '83 - 435hp /1300kg
  • Oullim Spirra Prototype ’04 - 410hp/1,270kg
  • Plymouth Superbird ‘70 - 550hp/1,320kg
  • Renault R5 Turbo ‘80 - 328hp/848kg
  • RUF 3400S ‘00 - 450hp/1,400kg
  • RUF RGT ‘00 - 390hp/1,530kg
  • RUF Yellowbird/BTR - 470hp/1350kg
  • Spoon Civic Type R (EK) ‘00 - 308hp/820kg
  • Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) ‘99 - 314hp/1,075kg
  • Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01 - 400hp/1,270kg
  • Tommy Kaira ZZ-S ‘00 - 353hp/690kg
  • Toyota Aristo 3.0V ‘91 - 430hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Aristo V300 ‘00 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T ‘97 - 415hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ‘88 - 450hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 410hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota MR2 GT-S ‘97 - 350hp/1,470kg
  • TVR V8S ‘91 - 400hp/1,250kg
  • TVR T350C ‘03 - 400hp/1,190kg
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97 - 400hp/1,150kg
  • TVR Griffith 500 ‘94 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tamora ‘02 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • VW Golf VI R ‘10 - 461hp/1,310kg
  • VW Scirocco R ‘10 - 461hp/1,240kg

Investigated cars (More specs coming soon)​
  • Pre-tuned cars that don’t appear in the previous list
  • Pretty much every car technically, since I’ve not tested every single car on GT. But most shouldn’t be glitched at least.
Temporary forbidden cars​
  • Detuned supercars
  • Cars with flat floors
  • Cars under investigation or known to be glitched, but not fixed
  • Concept cars
  • Prototype cars
Experimental spec
(These cars are still in progress and are allowed, but may be glitched, use them if you want and report back to @KazaMR2 if they are OP)​
  • RUF CTR2 ‘96 - 460hp/1,500kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept ‘59 - 310hp/1,350kg
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The new part at the end is pretty much cars that are still being tested, but aren't fully fixed yet. Feel free to test those against yourselves in lobbys to see what you think. :cheers:

Also... With the 13D spec pretty much complete, I will begin creating the next stage up...

THE ZODIAC
​
Stay tuned for the new spec details, I'll get onto making them soon, but for now 13D will be the main wangan class. ;)
Yay finally a list :D Thank You kaza :D [off to print this]
 
Curious, what car does everyone here own in real life?

I have a 2005 Chevrolet Impala 3.4L.
 
Curious, what car does everyone here own in real life?

I have a 2005 Chevrolet Impala 3.4L.
For me:

2006 XLS Mitsubishi outlander[Air Trek] & 2015 Toyota Corolla [ Altis] Type S
 
550
Nice job,I see we can now race with some lightwheight cars. Keep up that good work.:cheers:

EDIT: Any chance,if you dont mind,a 13Ds spec for Ford RS200? :cool:

Thanks, I try my best. :lol: The Piazza and 117 Coupe are in there because I like them, they aren't very competitive, but can keep up in a big draft. :lol:

The RS200? Hmm... I haven't tried that. Would you say it's overpowered or too easy to get ahead of people in? I'll see tonight when I'm on though. :cheers:
 
Thanks, I try my best. :lol: The Piazza and 117 Coupe are in there because I like them, they aren't very competitive, but can keep up in a big draft. :lol:

The RS200? Hmm... I haven't tried that. Would you say it's overpowered or too easy to get ahead of people in? I'll see tonight when I'm on though. :cheers:
At Class B, it beats my Class C cars on matterhorn.
 
At Class B, it beats my Class C cars on matterhorn.

OH! This is for the touge classes!.. I'm not 100% sure on any of those, as I don't test there. But if it needs looking into, I'll do it.
 
OH! This is for the touge classes!.. I'm not 100% sure on any of those, as I don't test there. But if it needs looking into, I'll do it.
I was throwing it out there. 550 was asking you to check it on the Wangan.

@Yusenkyo yes, by about a second or two.
 
I'd buy a tC and 'Vette if I could.
 
Curious, what car does everyone here own in real life?

I have a 2005 Chevrolet Impala 3.4L.
2004 Chrysler Sebring coupe limited 3.0
 
550 was asking you to check it on the Wangan.

Btw would be nice some touge spec for it,as well... That car has a special spot in my hearth. :O
 
550
Btw would be nice some touge spec for it,as well... That car has a special spot in my hearth. :O
Works brilliantly at Class B spec (300 HP, 1100 kg)
 
Works brilliantly at Class B spec (300 HP, 1100 kg)
What do you mean by brilliantly? Meaning its OP fast and easy to drive, or do you need to set it up in a certain way to get the best out of it?
 
What do you mean by brilliantly? Meaning its OP fast and easy to drive, or do you need to set it up in a certain way to get the best out of it?
It's pretty agile on a crappy 5 minute tune, but it's a bit grumpy. The other thing is, with a really good driver, it may be able to keep up with a Class C or beat a Class C on a very tight and twisty course, but loses that on longer roads.
 
In the lobby today, I did some ZODIAC spec testing, and it turns out it was easier than I thought to get a even spec that most cars will be able to reach... Of course there will need to be another special spec to go with it too, but it's likely to have more under powered cars I predict. However, I'm not revealing anything on the spec yet, but I will say that it'll have a lot more supercars & hypercars over the JDM cars in the 13D spec... :lol:
 
In the lobby today, I did some ZODIAC spec testing, and it turns out it was easier than I thought to get a even spec that most cars will be able to reach... Of course there will need to be another special spec to go with it too, but it's likely to have more under powered cars I predict. However, I'm not revealing anything on the spec yet, but I will say that it'll have a lot more supercars & hypercars over the JDM cars in the 13D spec... :lol:
PM me the base spec so I can start compiling a list of broken cars
 
Nice car and future plans..
I have to wait a couple of years because I need to have at least three years of driving experience to have a car that has more than 55Kw :/ so, since I'd have to sell my current car to buy the MX5, I would end up with a car that I can't drive yet. Otherwise I would be already buying one :lol:
What do you mean by brilliantly? Meaning its OP fast and easy to drive, or do you need to set it up in a certain way to get the best out of it?
I had one set up as a track car on sport hard tires, it took me a couple of hours of tuning to make it driveable and it still was very demanding, but being an MR it's nothing new. But when you get used to it it can take corners really quickly and you get a lot of overtake opportunities thanks to its handling :) haven't tested it on the touge yet though :confused:
 
I have to wait a couple of years because I need to have at least three years of driving experience to have a car that has more than 55Kw :/ so, since I'd have to sell my current car to buy the MX5, I would end up with a car that I can't drive yet. Otherwise I would be already buying one :lol:

I had one set up as a track car on sport hard tires, it took me a couple of hours of tuning to make it driveable and it still was very demanding, but being an MR it's nothing new. But when you get used to it it can take corners really quickly and you get a lot of overtake opportunities thanks to its handling :) haven't tested it on the touge yet though :confused:
Isn't the RS200 all wheel drive?
 
I have to wait a couple of years because I need to have at least three years of driving experience to have a car that has more than 55Kw :/ so, since I'd have to sell my current car to buy the MX5, I would end up with a car that I can't drive yet. Otherwise I would be already buying one :lol:

I had one set up as a track car on sport hard tires, it took me a couple of hours of tuning to make it driveable and it still was very demanding, but being an MR it's nothing new. But when you get used to it it can take corners really quickly and you get a lot of overtake opportunities thanks to its handling :) haven't tested it on the touge yet though :confused:
That's good to hear. I like cars that demand more from the driver, so if you win against someone, your the one who won, not the car. :sly: :lol:
 
I had one set up as a track car on sport hard tires, it took me a couple of hours of tuning to make it driveable and it still was very demanding, but being an MR it's nothing new. But when you get used to it it can take corners really quickly and you get a lot of overtake opportunities thanks to its handling :)

:O
 
It turns out the RS200 is quite fast as a B-class car, hitting about 0.2XX seconds faster than my C-class Supra, but I'm sure it won't matter too much. It is a road-legal rally car mind you, so it's bound to be fast. :lol:

Anyway, I have a lobby open for anyone who'd like to join. :cheers:

Edit: Had to leave. :boggled:
 
Last edited:
Back