Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,500 views
You basically just joined with that post :lol: as Kaza said join the in game Clun too so you don't miss any lobbies :cheers: and welcome aboard!
Haha sweet :D! I'll be as active as I can. Thanks!
 
Wait, there's actually an event?
 
So who used the Toyota veroosa actively on txrd2 besides me
 
guess who's back! and with a optimistic racing song!also, i apologize for my ausence in PS3 and in the thread. let's just say that my parents spend more time in the TV so, sadly, i cant play with you :( and because of that, my routine is mainly focused on the PC so much :/ anyway, merry christmas to the group! :D :cheers:
 
Last edited:
So who used the Toyota veroosa actively on txrd2 besides me

ME! I love the JZX110 Verossa! It's a fantastic drift car. :D

(Also for christmas I'm finally getting TXRD1 to add to the collection, all I'm missing is the first one on Dreamcast and C1GP.)
 
ME! I love the JZX110 Verossa! It's a fantastic drift car. :D

(Also for christmas I'm finally getting TXRD1 to add to the collection, all I'm missing is the first one on Dreamcast and C1GP.)
I couldn't get it to drift
 
I couldn't get it to drift

Weight transfer is key when shifting a big thing like the Verossa, it's just like how I drift my Skyline sedan in GT6. :lol: Tad bit of braking & a punch of the throttle when turning should move it. :cheers:
 
Weight transfer is key when shifting a big thing like the Verossa, it's just like how I drift my Skyline sedan in GT6. :lol: Tad bit of braking & a punch of the throttle when turning should move it. :cheers:
Same with the Aristo, with big fat sedan you need to use their weakness to your advantage ;)
 
If they want to be bored to death
FB_IMG_1445437502769.jpg
 
HR snow.png

Friendly reminder for today's event :cheers:
Any car is eligible as long as it isn't a race car or rally car, keep it to the road going cars :)
Other than that just have fun :D

@KazaMR2 will you be able to host it? I might have to leave for a bit and join like half an hour later :indiff:
 
View attachment 491662
Friendly reminder for today's event :cheers:
Any car is eligible as long as it isn't a race car or rally car, keep it to the road going cars :)
Other than that just have fun :D

@KazaMR2 will you be able to host it? I might have to leave for a bit and join like half an hour later :indiff:

Yeah no problem! I was thinking of hosting it a tad bit earlier too since I'm not doing anything. :lol:
 
would it be a good idea to start a warmup lobby before host arrives?
 
Guys sorry if I didn't come back in the end..took more than I expected :( I hope you had fun though :cheers:
 
Why would someone subject a Viper to that?
 
Back