Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,505 views
I'm updating the track, please stand by ^^
 
i need to get some 'get up and go' to fire up the ps3 to get drive with you guys. Works been taking it out of me with the lead up to christmas
 
i need to get some 'get up and go' to fire up the ps3 to get drive with you guys. Works been taking it out of me with the lead up to christmas
Need some touge events?
 
Nah I've done my time on touge.. Having more fun on the wangan and my AE86 N2 needs a dust off :lol:
So does mine god damn it :lol: street racing is fun, but I miss circuit racing :D
 
Nah I've done my time on touge.. Having more fun on the wangan and my AE86 N2 needs a dust off :lol:
I don't do wangan, just because I barely know how to brake in touge and I'm terrible with tuning a transmission. Put, me, high speeds, little braking knowledge. Recipe for RIP moments.
 
I don't do wangan, just because I barely know how to brake in touge and I'm terrible with tuning a transmission. Put, me, high speeds, little braking knowledge. Recipe for RIP moments.
I can train ya.
 
I can train ya.
Yeah, I think wangan might be my next project after touge. Learning to drive with no abs on , mr, rr, ff, fr, and awd. So far the hardest is FF, and easiest is awd. Mr is twitchy but if you get it right the car just glides through the corners.
 
Yeah, I think wangan might be my next project after touge. Learning to drive with no abs on , mr, rr, ff, fr, and awd. So far the hardest is FF, and easiest is awd. Mr is twitchy but if you get it right the car just glides through the corners.
I strongly suggest an AWD or FR. I'll help after you pick.
 
Touge: test of skill and endurance. Wangan: test of patience.
 
Touge: test of skill and endurance. Wangan: test of patience.
That is kinda true- but don't forget that there are tight turns (SSR5)
 
Touge: test of skill and endurance. Wangan: test of patience.

Depends how many laps you run the Wangan for endurance. :lol:

As for there being no skill in Wangan, I completely disagree. You gotta tune transmission, suspension, differential, and well. A basic tune is alright, but if you want a maximum tune, you'll have to earn it from endless testing and adjustment. (Which is endless fun for me. :lol:) You also gotta know what you're doing on the Wangan to win, you can't just go full throttle and expect to win, you have to plan how you'll keep your lead or just keep trying. :D

/endrant :lol:
 
Last edited:
Depends how many laps you run the Wangan for endurance. :lol:

As for there being no skill in Wangan, I completely disagree. You gotta tune transmission, suspension, differential, and well. A basic tune is alright, but if you want a maximum tune, you'll have to earn it from endless testing and adjustment. (Which is endless fun for me. :lol:) You also gotta know what you're doing on the Wangan to win, you can't just go full throttle and expect to win, you have to plan how you'll keep your lead or just keep trying. :D

/endrant :lol:

Edit: Lobby up at Wangan!
For wangan, it's tuning to the limit of the car, getting the max out without blowing the engine or destroying the chassis, in GT6, we don't have those factors added in. It's why wangan has never been much appealing to me.
 
For wangan, it's tuning to the limit of the car, getting the max out without blowing the engine or destroying the chassis, in GT6, we don't have those factors added in. It's why wangan has never been much appealing to me.

Yeah, it does suck there isn't a system like that... But then again it's PD. :grumpy:
 
Depends how many laps you run the Wangan for endurance. :lol:

As for there being no skill in Wangan, I completely disagree. You gotta tune transmission, suspension, differential, and well. A basic tune is alright, but if you want a maximum tune, you'll have to earn it from endless testing and adjustment. (Which is endless fun for me. :lol:) You also gotta know what you're doing on the Wangan to win, you can't just go full throttle and expect to win, you have to plan how you'll keep your lead or just keep trying. :D

/endrant :lol:
Any chance on a lobby tonight? I could use some pointers :indiff:
 
Last edited:
^I'll host one after 5 PM EST. Kaza and I have something important at 3-5.
 
FB_IMG_1430213649190.jpg
 
Back