Half Baked photos

• Thread starter Baker1707
  • 190 comments
Suzuka Circuit East Course_3 ed.jpg

First of all - don't make a post for a single shot. Try to paste a few links before hitting "post reply" (use "more options" button for editing and such)

Second -

DAT IS REAL! :D
Okie doke, bit of a noob on GTPlanet (posting anyways), but thanks for the heads up coz I need to find my way around here :P Yep, dat pic is real... I took it :D Here's the raw one. Cheers Y00PAY :)
Nürburgring 24h_37.jpg

Your gallery is awesome!! Some photos are pretty realistic, like Y00PAY said, but I think this one is INSANELY REALISTIC!! Hands down my friend.

Keep'em coming :cheers:

Thanks man, no pc access til saturday due to building work but will have plenty to upload by then. Appreciate the comment :)

I can't help you, I use flickr...

As Nicolas said, you make really great photos. Very realistic renderinf fot the HKS ones, and I like a lot the work on colors in the 8C set 👍

Quality photos. I love that Chrome Viper. I like colours on your photos. Great work!! Good to have you on The Art of Gran Turismo.

Chee
Quality photos. I love that Chrome Viper. I like colours on your photos. Great work!! Good to have you on The Art of Gran Turismo.

Cheers buddy, great to be part of a dedicated page just for photo mode. Love your pics too man, good to spark ideas for more shoots :)

I like your photos man. First and second are best for me.. I like the colors on first one and speed on second one. Good work Nick.

I like your photos man. First and second are best for me.. I like the colors on first one and speed on second one. Good work Nick.

Cheers Tom! Liking the new pics on Fb, strange car choice...but your skills make it look goooood!!

Cheers Tom! Liking the new pics on Fb, strange car choice...but your skills make it look goooood!!

Thanks Nick. There is so many cars in GT6 but most of us pick up the expensive cars and fast..just few pick up the cheap and slow cars - if you know what i mean.

Thanks Nick. There is so many cars in GT6 but most of us pick up the expensive cars and fast..just few pick up the cheap and slow cars - if you know what i mean.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've started trawling through the dealerships looking for lesser seen cars that have great detail. Be doing another shoot tonight, just not sure what car to choose! Some more tracks would be nice and helpful :/

Latest Posts

Back