S stoopid_idiot (Banned) Messages 25 Jul 31, 2007 #1 Is it me, or am I the only one who finds a 16-year-old hot?
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Jul 31, 2007 #2 I do! Except she's in my school and i'm 16 myself... 💡 But no, I do not find Hannah Montana attractive.
I do! Except she's in my school and i'm 16 myself... 💡 But no, I do not find Hannah Montana attractive.
FoolKiller Don't be a fool. In Memoriam Messages 24,553 Frankfort, KY Messages GTP_FoolKiller Messages FoolKiller1979 Jul 31, 2007 #3 Did you really just post two "This is a hot ----teen year-old" posts in less than three minutes? I was actually thinking someone might tell me what the big deal about Hannah Montana was, as I don't get Disney Channel in Frankfort.
Did you really just post two "This is a hot ----teen year-old" posts in less than three minutes? I was actually thinking someone might tell me what the big deal about Hannah Montana was, as I don't get Disney Channel in Frankfort.
Azuremen aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Premium Messages 17,871 509 Jul 31, 2007 #4 She looks like every other under age starlet thats up and rising. So its just like, meh, boring
Zrow Sweet, delicious Premium Messages 2,734 Messages AndrewPaul Jul 31, 2007 #5 Isn't she Billy Ray Cyrus's kid?
Scaff Moderator Messages 30,047 He/Him Messages ScaffUK Jul 31, 2007 #7 Not exactly the most appropriate topic for discussion, particularly given the (now once again) ex-member who started its track record. Locked Scaff
Not exactly the most appropriate topic for discussion, particularly given the (now once again) ex-member who started its track record. Locked Scaff