Happy birthday!!!!

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 180 comments
It's true! Well, what do you get the girl who's got everything? :sly:

Herpes.

@W3HS

bidet.gif

So, I'm making a thread for my quarter century. My life is now officially 25% complete (bet with an old pal that I live to 100).

The advantage is that if you lose the bet, you're really not losing anything else.

You've used it so often that searching "Happy Bidet" on Google Images links it to @daan and @photonrider's birthday thread. :lol:

Well, there goes my claim to internet fame - flushed down the toilet.

In any case, Shem, Happy Birthday, old chum. You are permitted to stay drunk all of twenty-four hours.
Leave the garbage trucks alone, please. :)

Already a year has passed since I last bumped my own birthday thread. Slowly getting older, dumber, unfitter (see previous side effect) and grumpier.

At least I don't need to make up excuses and justify to myself a reason to get drunk tonight.

Bit late, but congratulations on circling the sun for the 29th time :cheers:

Here's to more (hopefully with no Super novas or incoming asteroids)

Cheers all. 👍 Somebody at work brought me doughnuts for breakfast and my kids sang me happy birthday while I blushed.

Bit late, but congratulations on circling the sun for the 29th time :cheers:

Not late. You're right on time, or perhaps even early depending on your time zone. 👍

Did the scorpions get to you? I know how much you like them so I sent them for a second year.

Thanks all. 👍

I'm off to the pub in a bit. I'll treat myself to a collective drink from GTP. :D

Back