Hardest Seasonals?

• Thread starter elric718
  • 62 comments
elric718
Of all the ones currently online now, which 3 or 5 did you have the most trouble golding all races?

For me, Lamborghini 550pp Exclusive was the hardest to complete. 1st @ Nurburgring took me months.
I also found the Japanese 80s Festival @ Tsukuba difficult. Those two stand out for me.. Lately, the seasonals seem to be getting tougher.

Lamborghini 550pp is certainly the toughest seasonal until now, especially at the Nurburgring circuit.
:crazy:

Yeah, probably the Lambo one. But they're all still quite doable with a bit of perserverence & determination.

We asked for harder seasonals & we got them! :lol: I wish that they'd do away with the rabbit cars & just make the AI harder to beat. 👍

Yep. Lambo at the Nurb was the most difficult for me too. At least without AI bashing or track cutting.

For me it would also be the Ferrari F1 seasonal, especially the Nurb. It's odd how now when I go back to any of these including the Ferrari one they don't seem anywhere near as bad or hard.

I'm with you Jaywalker, wish PD would do away with the rabbits and just make the AI harder to beat also, a qualifying mechanism would be good so that you don't always have to start from the back of the pack if you're quali times are good enough.

Maybe GT6 :)

I found the Lambo event quite tough, took quite a lot of trial and error with different cars before beating it. Also the Japanese 80s fest was tough as was the Honda Civic event at Clubman Route 5.

I'd vote for the Lamborghini event too and especially -surprise- at the Nurburgring. I did gold it but I swore that I wouldn't do it again.
Well ... I lied! Repeating the challenge made it look much less harder and quite fun the second time through.
I hope PD makes another one like it. :)

Not going to be original here: The Lambo seasonal :nervous:
And yes, it's because of the Ring... :scared:

It's funny seeing the above answers are vertically all Lamborghini focused, I managed these, not with ease, but were doable within my usual time limit of a fortnight. But the Ferrari F1 events still remain ungolded, I'm not the biggest F1/formulaGT fan, so building up some enthusiasm to do them is hard enough. They'll be done one day, but it's going to have to be a really long boring day for me to make the time.

I found the Lamborghini race at Autumn Ring much harder than the one at Nürburgring. The Ring took a few attempts but it was obvious right from the start that you just needed a decent run without getting held up by the traffic to get through. Second or third attempt with such a run and I won handily. At Autumn Ring I had a hard time believing it was even possible at first, and it took easily three times as long.

Other than that, pretty much any PP/Tire limited race at Tokyo R246. I still have nightmares about trying to win there in a Marcos a while back, but I eventually determined that it was simply impossible in that car and had a much easier time of it with another.

Any recommendations for the best car to use for each of the Lamborghini events?

Gallardo is easiest if you want wins. Check the Lambo seasonal thread for tunes etc...

Some of the other seasonals are difficult too but you can cycle through the fields to get an easier lineup.

I had better results with my '74 Countach than my Gallardo. I suppose it might have just been tuned better, but the good runs came much more consistently. Or maybe it was because it is black?

Morgoth_666
I had better results with my '74 Countach than my Gallardo. I suppose it might have just been tuned better, but the good runs came much more consistently. Or maybe it was because it is black?

Yeah its the colour. This rule only applies to 1974 Countachs and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 drivers.

I haven't done them all yet, but currently I am having a hell of a time at Daytona with the FF seasonal. Can't seem to get out of 5th or 6th.

The Lambo at Nurburgring Nordschleife....I've done all the other seasonals, but just can't finish better than second in that one, usually third or fourth, despite tons of attempts. Tried every car and tune I could find, but I'm just not quite fast enough. Hopefully I'll win it some day, before it closes.

Japanese 80' festival at Tsukuba. The Lambo race was hard but the circuit is much longer. The shorter track gave you less chances, and time, to catch the rabbit. Finally golded it but it wasn't very enjoyable. But I love the Nurg and can't say the same of Tsukuba so maybe its just me...

I thought the Lamborghini seasonal was moderately difficult but that Japanese 80's one was a bit more challenging. The circuit race where the lead car had a half lap and 30 second lead from the start was a pain.

The Civic seasonal without a shadow of a doubt.

I found it absolutely impossible for so long T_T I ended up giving up for the longest time till I eventually got the hang of driving the horrid things

Tsukuba usually tends to be quite hard in most events because they usually don't add enough(or often any?!) laps to the race to make up for it's much shorter length and resultant much shorter period to gain the same or often even more time(agan I'll say "?!") on the lead car than in the other races. More brilliant game design from our beloved PD.

The tighter packed corners let you gain a bit of time more often, but not enough to offset the track's length.

I know it's not on the current list, but the Expert one was a killer. The one with the Fiat 500 & Evo.

The Civic at SSR5 was tuff. You had to be on your A game against the right line up. Eifel was more fun but only slightly less so. The key seemed to be that first turn as most time is made up or lost there.

I went online for most those tracks for a civic practice cafe, with some friends, which helped garnish a feel for the car at 3 of the tracks. 2 of them are not on the list of available tracks that I could see. Eifel and SSR5(the short version). Consequently the most difficult of the races...

I started a new profile so I will be revisiting the 80's challenge. Anyone need friends add me. wWsLack3 - need some race comrades...

(EDIT) SSR5 the short version is on the list of tracks while in a cafe, but with a different name. Found it last night.

Last edited:
I don't know why but Lamborghini events were easy for me and the latest on Nurburgring as well..I did it on 2nd try with DS3 :)

I know it's not on the current list, but the Expert one was a killer. The one with the Fiat 500 & Evo.

Oh God, don't remind me. I don't think I ever beat it. :scared:

But yeah, the Lambo seasonal is hard. I still haven't beaten it.

The only race I found hard in the Japanese 80's Seasonal was the Tsukuba race. Couldn't catch the rabbit, then there wasn't one and it was really easy. PD really needs to get rid of these rabbits... 👎

The Civic at SSR5 was tuff. You had to be on your A game against the right line up. Eifel was more fun but only slightly less so. The key seemed to be that first turn as most time is made up or lost there.

I went online for most those tracks for a civic practice cafe, with some friends, which helped garnish a feel for the car at 3 of the tracks. 2 of them are not on the list of available tracks that I could see. Eifel and SSR5(the short version). Consequently the most difficult of the races...

I started a new profile so I will be revisiting the 80's challenge. Anyone need friends add me. wWsLack3 - need some race comrades...

Will add you ASAP I need friends!!!
My psn is basswerks1

Back