Hardware List : devices Compatible with Photo Mode

• Thread starter zonekill
  • 138 comments
ahem... forgot to say my creative rhomba 256mb mp3 player displays error when saving so = not working

btw: is there any difference formatting the flash drive FAT or FAT32?

Working: Hama "Flash Pen" 256 MB stick

Working: iomega USB-Powered ZIP 100 MB disk drive (!)
(May sometimes take an extra roundtrip through the "save" dialogs to spin up the drive; FAT-formatted disk should already be inserted.)

The Sweex USB 2.0 Memory Pen 128 MB works perfect!
If you wanna order one, the items number is: MB002030

Add it to the list.

150p_MB002030_pro_a.jpg

I see the other iPods in the list but I don't see the iPod Mini specifically listed - do we know if it works? I can try it out tonight.

Perhaps this thread also needs a list of what DOESN'T work, so people don't ask about it.

My Oregon Scientific 256mg MP100 Mp3 player(smallest player in the world apparently?) does work and can be added to the list.

Yet i have a new slim line PAL PS2 and my Mincruzer 128mb does NOT work. Same thing as someone else said with it loading about 1/4 of the way then it says not attached properly - doh

Creative Zen Micro works fine. You need to enable the Removable disk option and then while its plug into the PS2 have the Removable option on the Zen selected.

I'm looking at getting a Max Drive and istead of starting a new thread I thought I'd post here. I want to know, does it basically function like a Sharkport? Like if I want to transfer save files and replays to my computer I can do that? And also, can anyone confirm that it works for picture saving as well? Because having both of those features in one surely would be a great deal!

My girlfriend's SanDisk Cruzer Mini 512MB does work.

According to the other thread, it didn't work for someone else, but it did for me (ps2 slim, a recent one, if that makes a difference).

carlisimo
My girlfriend's SanDisk Cruzer Mini 512MB does work.

According to the other thread, it didn't work for someone else, but it did for me (ps2 slim, a recent one, if that makes a difference).

:grumpy: figures...

Again, mine worked with a Muro 512mb mp3 player. go figure...

I have 3 things but i dont know if they work.

1. Max drive, can i format it to get it working?
2. Fujifilm digital Q1, does it work?
3. SD card and Card Reader, i dont know weather it would work.

Please help. My tv is buzy for another 30 mins

Zonekill.........Im so glad you made a new thread.....and linked it to the old one so that people could discuss what does and doesnt work........thankyou.....

...............seeing as Melloboy never came back :irked:

micster
I have 3 things but i dont know if they work.

1. Max drive, can i format it to get it working?
2. Fujifilm digital Q1, does it work?
3. SD card and Card Reader, i dont know weather it would work.

Please help. My tv is buzy for another 30 mins

NONE OF THEM WORK!

Please can someone advice me a cheap fash drive in the uk?

Thanks in advance

Back