Hardware List : devices Compatible with Photo Mode

• Thread starter zonekill
  • 138 comments
The iRiver H340 also works, probably one of the beast mp3 players ever made.

My Olympus Camedia C-60Z works, as does my Canon EOS 300d MKII

A Bytestore 64mb flash drive works aswell.

Medion external hard disk 160 GB works fine (took a while for the first pic, probably buzy making the GT4 folder on a 32 GB fat32 partition of the drive)
I now know that I can at least use 32 gigs of the drive for my pics, I guess that's 'nuff :drool:

My PlayStation 2 is an early GT3 pack one, the hard drive is MD40657, probably unimportant, any newer version wil probably work as well.

BTW: I also have a Medion digital camera/webcam MD 40323 that does NOT work with GT4.

Neither my ScanDisk Cruzer Mini or Memorex 512's worked on EITHER of my PS2's (ones an old one w/the firewire port and ones a fairly new one w/Network Card)...

ARGH!

UMP

My new Creative Zen Neeon works! :drool: :D

39_2.JPG

VIPFREAK
My new Creative Zen Neeon works! :drool: :D

39_2.JPG

Nice!

I also tried an Olympus digital Camera - still nothing.

But I did a google search and apparently I need to get some sort of PS2 utility disc in order to even SEE a mem-stick in the USB Slot? I can't find my manual but I figured it would show up in the 'browser' as an 'availble media' to copy to...

Am I right about the disc?

UMP

av420.jpg

This one works for me and it's 20GB... but i mostly save my photos on my lucky microvault... 256 mini microvault that survived a fire and still works!

I have the Big Bulky version of the PS2. (Which is the best in my opinion, never heats up.)

And bought the SanDisk Cruzer Mini 256MB and it worked right out of the box. Purchased it at Wal-Mart for $29.

i have the 256 MB SanDisk Cruzer Micro. for $40. but the reason its more money. (this is what the store manager said) is because its smaller, and it is water resitance with the cap on, and it has a harder casing, so its harder to break.

the creative Muvo Slim 256meg MP3.... (pic below) works a treat 👍

prod10052_hdr_1_6_1.jpg

edit: lol just realised that pic looks like an advert..... :lol:

I had one of these:
sonyultraminimicrovault256m.jpg

The Mini Micro. Worked fine. But then one time I put it in my computer and it wouldn't work. windows just said, "Insert disk into drive x." Is there any way to fix this?? I think I might've pulled it out of the PS2 while it was still writing to it.

Until then I got another Micro Vault. But, not the Mini :(
sonymicrovaultelite256mb.jpg

neither my Canon Digital Video Camera mv830i with MMC nor Canon digital camera Powershot A300 with CF work with it. If anyone knows how to make them work please tell me :(

gabibyte
neither my Canon Digital Video Camera mv830i with MMC nor Canon digital camera Powershot A300 with CF work with it. If anyone knows how to make them work please tell me :(

I do not think digital cameras will work with the ps2, they're totally different devices.

CameraMateCF_product_med.jpg

Zio (Dazzle) Compactflash reader/writer.

Available at Compusa for $10. Compatible with Memorex compactflash.

Back