Hardware List : devices Compatible with Photo Mode

• Thread starter zonekill
  • 138 comments
I dont have a USB memory flash right now, but i would like to buy one to transfer muy pics. I own a PS2 SCPH-30001/97000 version 3 date code 1a....so, before i buy something that will not work, what can i buy?

why is this thread not sticky but instead the other thread that is mentioned in the first post? this one is far more informative... 👍

vladimir
why is this thread not sticky but instead the other thread that is mentioned in the first post? this one is far more informative... 👍

Yeah right, I PMed Jordan to make this thread sticky and the other thread general discussion, but he didnt respond :indiff: 👎

zonekill
Yeah right, I PMed Jordan to make this thread sticky and the other thread general discussion, but he didnt respond :indiff: 👎

You could try and get snoopie to put it in the ' Look Here Before You Ask - many FAQs ' thread that is sticked on the GT4 forum main page......

You're right, this gets left behind every one else - i had to search to find this thread again!

Btw, i just got my ipod mini 4gb new one, so i'll know whether it works in a little while, i'm too busy playing with it at the moment :lol:

Confirmed working:

RCA Lyra 2780 and you can also view the images on it!

I also have a generic G.E. CF reader with no model number that works great with any CF/Microdrive in it and is faster then the Lyra

bmw16iy.jpg

My stick. One like no one.

my sony t1/t11 (i suppose all cybershots) and the canon s230 series DO NOT work.

..and as for the ipod? you guys have got it working, how? i have the clickwheel 20giger..no clue on what gen it is though.

Hey, my USB Flash thingy is really weird. When i hook it up to my PS2 the USB display says USB MUSIC CONNECTED ( the same thing it says when i insert it to my computer). So i think it should be workin. Then i try to save an foto and GT4 says there no USB Stick connected. I tried to make it work with GT4 when i formatted it to FAT and FAT32 but it still doesn't work.
Can anyone help?
I have an Nikkei STYXX 10256 with 256 MB. It works fine on my computer just my PS2 refuses it. It could also be that my ps2 is too old ( i bought it in one of the first weeks when the ps2 came out in Europe).

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Jean Paul

Tried the Sony "Network Walkman" NW-HD1 - works fine, saves the pics in c.15 secs. Presume later models will work too but that's just guesswork...

Dunno if its been mentioned, but you have to upgrade to a larger Memory Stick Duo for the PSP to work. It wouldnt work with the 'stock' 32mb stick, upgraded to 256mb, works like a champ.

Is it possible to list devices that work with 1st gen PS2s ?

Specifically Sony Micro Vault is USB2.0 - will it work with 1st gen PS2s
Same question for Kingston Data Traveller

In fact is it possible when people say something is working or not working that they say with which version PS2.

gumpy
Is it possible to list devices that work with 1st gen PS2s ?

Specifically Sony Micro Vault is USB2.0 - will it work with 1st gen PS2s
Same question for Kingston Data Traveller

In fact is it possible when people say something is working or not working that they say with which version PS2.

I can now confirm that Sony Micro Vault works with old PS2s. My HP digital camera also works provided it is set to act like a disk drive rather than a camera. One thing I need to check though is it put the PS2 image before all other images - I want to check it did not overwrite any images.

I bought a 128 MegaByte Lexar JumpDrive secure for my new gen fat PS2 (the fatty with no i-Link).Works like a charm and transfers quick and clear.

Also my Kodak DC3xxx Camera DOESN'T work.

Back