Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bahbo
  • 12 comments
  • 711 views
Messages
739
Who has seen this movie?
It's the funniest i've seen in a while. My favorite scene is when Kumar daydreams about the bag of weed.
 
I would go and see it, since Im both Asian and my name is Harold. But I'll wait.
 
That's a great reason to see it!

It looks exceedingly hilarious. I'll have to check it out this weekend.
 
Exactly. Do you think I can get a free ticket? I have proof that my name is Harold and my mommie told me I was Chinese/Asian so.

:)
 
it looks pretty good funny its got the milf guy from american pie and the dude from van wilder so it sgota be funny they're both very funny.... i dont think i saif funny enough...funny
 
I went and saw it last night.

'Twas exceedingly funny. :)
 
I wanna see it, the asian guy is pretty funny.
 
So far, from the commercials have shown, I like it when they're on (I guess horse or whatever)

And they guy replies "This is awesome!" and the tree smacks him flying,
 
I should be the main star in this movie. Im cooler than that guy who's playing Harold. What's better than having a real person playing his own name on a movie. Nothing. :) I rock. I should be in that movie!
 
This movie is hilarious. I can't wait for the *SPOILER* sequel *SPOILER*

Both Harold and Kumar were really funny, but Kumar was just goofier. Heh, I consider this the funniest movie of my summer. The trailers don't serve this movie justice.
 
rollazn
I should be the main star in this movie. Im cooler than that guy who's playing Harold. What's better than having a real person playing his own name on a movie. Nothing. :) I rock. I should be in that movie!

Those are also reason's why you shouldn't be in the movie.
 
Back