Has anyone gone online yet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Intronium
  • 16 comments
  • 1,214 views
Messages
221
United States
CA
Messages
Cabriolet21
Just wondering. Haven't seen any threads about it
 
Yes, many people.

Not me yet, fools at the post office decided not to deliver so it's most likely coming tomorrow.

:grumpy:
 
Ugh I'd play more than the 1 hour I've had since getting the game but I have to go somewhere... Itching to get online but I've only completed the Sunday cup. OFF ROAD AT WILLOW IS TOO FUN
 
Tried to join a room but there were hardly anyone in the room, you have to gold the A licenses to go in rooms.
 
...you have to gold the A licenses to go in rooms.

If that last bit is true, there may be hope for less 12yr-olds in X1's, and more skilled drivers, finally :lol:
 
It is. I passed them then a message said I can go online.
 
No online for me yet, I gotta get my international A license first to unlock online. I guess it's for the best since I don't have my cars for drifting yet nor tuned them. I'll be playing all night though so I hope I'll be online by tomorrow.
 
You don't need gold, you just need to pass them with gold silver or bronze...and they're not exactly tough.
 
Dk, I golded all of the licenses.
 
Yes, I tried yesterday evening.

There were plenty of people playing.

Seems good. It is good there is proper qualifying now, but a shame you can't join in the middle of it.

It seemed a bit on the glitchy side to me at the moment (buttons enabling and disabling at strange points in the lobby)

The layout of certain options is not as convenient IMO; muting audio, for example, is more involved as you have to open up a separate entry list.

Usual shenanigans like being kicked for no reason other than being not of the same nationality as everyone else in the room applied.
 
Yep, the new free run is a bit annoying when you want to change cars though.
 
Tried it yesterday. I like it more than in GT5. But I can not understand why I was kicked out few times, even I was following rules -'Clean or kick' - better than many others. Maybe German dudes wanted to race each others. Or me driving with wheel.
 
I like the fact that you have too actually play the games for a little while before you can unlock online play but I'm kind of surprised that you can't meet up with you friends in a private lounge right from the start.
 
Went online this morning and was surprised at the driving standards. Better than GT5! Everyone was fair and it was good close racing!
 
Yes it's terrible constantly loses connection to server, I've been playing for two hour had 3 races and not finished a single 1
 
Back