Has the GT series effected how you drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oz.
  • 95 comments
  • 4,340 views
"The GT series has taught me a lot about racing and apexes."

When driving to the super market ;)
 
code_kev
"The GT series has taught me a lot about racing and apexes."

When driving to the super market ;)
:) Oh yeah, especially to the supermarket. 👍
 
The road to the supermarket is a prime example of a well designed race course. And at the end of your journey you are treated with a large expanse of asphalt known as the..... parking lot.
 
you must cherish the parking lot. nope, I'm learning to drive now, and haven't played GT3 in 5 months, so I'm "normal" (i use the word normal very loosely :dopey: )
 
Apexes and racing apply to a little more than just that. It could mean you appreciate it more in normal driving (which will actually get you where you're going faster, with less distance travelled and less tyre wear - minimally so but it adds up), or in racing, or in other games.

I'm not about to try handbraking my Mirage just yet though...
 
Eagle
The road was indeed dry but in my FF Mirage I'd also possibly have come close to rolling, I'll never know ;)

Being the poor 'lil HS senior that I am, I got my CRV handed down to me by my mommy. =P I don't think you should worry about the Mirage :sly: The CRV has been able to do some pretty crazy stunts. 180 turn arounds (not a lot of traction loss but enough G's to have my car look like it's on two-three wheels) on dry pavement. It's a manual so I guess anyone could pull stunts if the car has a clutch. But yeah...I should be the one worrying bout rolling over. Even though it never really crosses my mind. =P
 
Back