Hashiriya (Volume 4): Final Chapter & Epilogue Posted! (31/7/11)

• Thread starter DK
  • 293 comments
I win $5000. Bon voyage, crouton.

(and screw you Miki for that gunshot that prevented me from getting my fanfic up.)

Great! A proper ending to a great story!

However, I have forgotten, but was I in Part 2 as well? Or is that someone else?

I hope that after this, I'm not out of a job:scared:

Last edited:
I'm not gonna quote because the iPod takes forever to get rid of parts like those...but the Amuse thing is a :lol:

But yay for a happy ending. :D But to think my fanfic is gonna be 50+ chapters, and you've told so much of a story in less than 25 is epic. :D Bravo, driftking. Hope to see a fan fiction from you on the scene again, and well done for your efforts. Ta. ;)

I Love The Story! :D

driftking18594 do have plans for the future? Maybe A New FanFic Or So?

Now Take Some Vacations To Rest xD

I have some plans, don't worry about that. :D

Epilogue
  • Miyu Matsuda would go on to win the GT500 class of the 2012 SuperGT series. She would go on to win 3 titles before retiring in 2023.
  • Akiko would form a new band with Junichi and Miyu called "Falconpunch". They would reach 4th in the Japanese charts with their song "Nemesis", and the music video featured two cars duelling on a touge - a DC5 and a S15 - and also reached the same position with a cover of Moon Over The Castle.
  • On the day after Miyu's win against Miki, Kazumi gave birth to a daughter, Sakura. Needless to say, Hiroto was shocked.
  • Hiroto would go on to win the 2012 Formula GT World Championship, winning by 7 points from Audi's Karl Schneider. After also winning the 2014-6 titles, he would later go on to be compete in Formula X1, racing for Nismo from 2017 to 2026, winning 4 titles along the way.
  • Seiichi and Daisuke would go on to make tens of millions of dollars worldwide as "Katana Quest" became a cult classic.
  • Boris Molotov was later arrested upon trying to leave Japan, for being a known associate of Miki. Chun Mei was arrested in Hong Kong, after sustaining heavy injuries in a gunfight with Hong Kong police (he was shot 4 times, including once in the stomach).
  • Gareth O'Neill and James Harris would team up to take on GT1 for Sumo Power. They went on to win the 2013 FIA GT1 World Championship, and afterwards, with Miyu, dominated SuperGT for Nismo.
  • And, finally, after being convicted of 3 counts of kidnapping, many counts of human trafficking and drug dealing, and 2 counts of murder among many charges, Miki Watanabe was sentenced to death (seeing as Japan has the death sentence for anyone who kills more than once).

Last edited:
This has to be the best fanfiction, EVER. Such a compelling story, and a dramatic ending. Are you an author in real life? 👍

I never knew lightning could go around corners......

Nevertheless, another great chapter!

Where's the _azza's cars? I think they deserve some credit for being awful ricers. :lol:

A great ending to a great fic! Really enjoyed it. :D

Where's the _azza's cars? I think they deserve some credit for being awful ricers. :lol:

YES I was wondering this at first as well. Too bad I've converted my Golf back into a normal humane car now...I even have the tune out for it. However, I do have a substitute for it now...which I've also released a tune for. And it's still a Golf :dopey:

^ Thanks for reminding me about those awful road-unworthy monstrosities. :lol:

Also, I've been having thoughts recently about re-doing Vols. 3 & 4. Something about a red-headed young woman in Tokyo just makes me think I've missed a few opportunities. I've re-written Hashiriya once before, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to do so again.

Very good job. Just spent about an hour of my life looking through your stories, and it was well worth it.

Also, I've been having thoughts recently about re-doing Vols. 3 & 4. Something about a red-headed young woman in Tokyo just makes me think I've missed a few opportunities. I've re-written Hashiriya once before, so maybe it wouldn't hurt to do so again.

Please do, man, please do :lol:.

I remembered the old Race Report forum and after a pang of guilt looking at my abandoned story, I found your old Vol 1 thread, and started reading it again. I gotta say, reading through all of it, you've come a long, long way since you've started.

I find it hard to incorporate humour into writing, but you seem to have gotten that downpat easily, mate:tup:. It's great, reading all these little pop-culture references, and I love how... bizarre some of the things that the characters come out with or do. Akiko on drugs, what a sight to behold :D.

And your style of writing itself has come a long way. Especially during the story interludes where there isn't any racing; you use literary devices to great effect (given me inspiration, possibly :sly:) and it's great to read through a story that doesn't always take itself very seriously.

10/10 for me, I really should have stuck around :ouch:.

Although I doubt you remember me anyway :sly:.

Latest Posts

Back