Have a guitar? Why not show us!Music 

• Thread starter TVRKing
  • 976 comments
SeismicGravy
Here are mine:

Strats.jpg

A 2007 mexican Fender Stratocaster (left)

A 2006 Affinity series Squire Strat (right)

So what axes do you have? :)

Heather actually has a real guitar but I dont have a pic of it. She doesnt even play her real one any more.
Hey this kinda counts right?? We have 2 of these. :sly:
B000MVGO9I.02._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45104646_.jpg

My main axe, of several I own. I no longer touch any other guitar. This, is my baby.

Ernie Ball Music Man Eddie Van Halen

ernieballmusicmanevhbodkj8.jpg

This is a guitard thread, Pako. The likes of us probably aren't wanted here...

Anyways, since Pako did I will too!

No Pics, No Camera, But I can tell you I have a Hohner B2ADB Headless, A Peavey Patriot and hoping to get this baby or its brother:

SR1005EFMNTF.png

Brother:
btb1005e.jpg

I have an unknown variety of Yamaha-Pacifica. It used to be my older brother's, so, being an intense (and VERY skilled) guitarist, he bent the neck a bit...

It looks like this:

YAMAHA+PACIFICA112J.JPG

I have a "Case Made In Canada" sticker from my brother's Gibson Les Paul guitar case, and a Blockbuster price tag on the pick-guard, reading "$29.99".

My brother has two much nicer guitars: a Jackson (model unknown; he won't tell), and the aforementioned Gibson.

I'm just his rhythm guitarist, and not even...

EDIT: I removed the stickers, it looks a lot better now.

A guitar is a guitar mate. Doesn't matter if it's a bass or not. :)

I must admit there are some very nice guitars here. 👍

Sorry, can't help it. If you knew...I'm calling it a bass, and bass guitar for short, when explanation isn't something I feel like doing.

i have 3 guitars. two of them are acoustic guitars and i can't remember the companies' name. the other is an electric guitar made by Lori, they went out of business awhile ago. one of the acoustic guitars is missing a string, the other one is just out of tune and the electric guitar has a warped neck and never stays in tune for more then a day. Did i mention that i can't play any of them? they used to belong to my dad and he stopped playing a long time ago. i don't have pics now but i will try to find some.

Hopefully I'll have an updated picture of my Skjold Bass Guitar. :)

The Skjold's are a 35" scale vs. the 34" scale Fenders and Rics. They are also hand made with hand picked woods and electronics custom tuned to the instrument. The Skjolds also tend to be less weight while still retaining great sustain and tone. At the end of the day a 40hz is still 40hz but how you get there is the beauty of these instruments.

Some of Pete's work can be seen on his site at www.skjolddesign.com

~

Back