HAVE ALL X1's TRADE ME Looking for Race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAPPA_McNASTY
  • 129 comments
  • 9,844 views
What Cars Are You Looking For?
 
rite now im looking at X1's in colors I dont have and the F2007-F10 colors that I dont have
 
List has been updated with pictures
 
do you have any carbon x1's left for today?

i have some cars like
flaken gtr race car 04
impreza super touring car
sauber c9
787b
lancer evolution super rally car
option stream z
genki hyper silvia
alot of other rare standards and a few cool premiums
peugeot race car matmut
isf racing concept
 
do you have any carbon x1's left for today?

i have some cars like
flaken gtr race car 04
impreza super touring car
sauber c9
787b
lancer evolution super rally car
option stream z
genki hyper silvia
alot of other rare standards and a few cool premiums
peugeot race car matmut
isf racing concept

You happen to have the 905?
 
I've got the maroon, or darker red F2007.

I can also get you any of the other colours(F7, or F10) if that's not one you want.
 
Last edited:
I've got the maroon, or darker red F2007.

I can also get you any of the other colours(F7, or F10) if that's not one you want.

What do you want for it on trade and how many miles does it have?
 
Let me get back to you in a few hours. My friend told me he has the dark F2007 that he can send me just not sure what ones because theres 4 of them I believe
 
Let me get back to you in a few hours. My friend told me he has the dark F2007 that he can send me just not sure what ones because theres 4 of them I believe

Ok. I think there are only 2. There are 4 F10's I think. I can get you one of those too. Take a look and let's know which one you want.
 
Ok. I think there are only 2. There are 4 F10's I think. I can get you one of those too. Take a look and let's know which one you want.

Im about to be playing with him tonight and when he sends me it ill let you know for sure.
 
Ok. I think there are only 2. There are 4 F10's I think. I can get you one of those too. Take a look and let's know which one you want.

Ok I got the car from him and now this is what im looking for as far as farraris go.


NEED F10 with red top car number 7

NEED F2007 Dark Red car number 6
NEED F2007 Light Red car number 5
 
I can get you the F10 #7 or the F2007 #6

for x1 red bull vettel

Let me know what you want in pm.
 
Will give you an All white FGT (engine just restored) for a White X1
 
I'll trade you the FGT, just let me know when you want to do it. PM sent. PSN is sunnygsm
 
Jaguar XJR-9 Le Mans '88 or Sauber Mercedes C9 Le Mans '89 for white or light blue X1?
 
List Updated!!! Pictures added still missing the pic for the yellow one
 
Back