HAVE ALL X1's TRADE ME Looking for Race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAPPA_McNASTY
  • 129 comments
  • 9,844 views
I just checked the youtube video with all the X1 colours on. My dark purple is to the left of the pink one in the video
 
any chance of an x1 or f10 for chrome silver + some matte paints?
 
any chance of an x1 or f10 for chrome silver + some matte paints?

Honestly those were the only types of paint I collected so I think I have all the matte colors (in my first post the colors I have are listed) and I deff have the chrome
 
So white FGT for White X1 tomorrow? You want to do it, hoping for a positive response.
 
Yes Ill do it lol I know you have been patient waiting PMd
 
Nothing, sorry
 
Last edited:
pm sent about blue x1
 
Last edited:
New cars and pictures added All open slots today
 
can you trade now?
 
I can do cranberry for your light purple.

Pm me if interested.
 
Your Orange/Copper X1 for my Grey X1 ? PM me
 
Mate i just looked at those picturesat the beginning of your thread and im pretty sure the blue i have is different. Also got the grey your after (forgot to mention it) Glad the Neon Orange arrived safe and sound
 
Mate i just looked at those picturesat the beginning of your thread and im pretty sure the blue i have is different. Also got the grey your after (forgot to mention it) Glad the Neon Orange arrived safe and sound

Well I have cranberry and grey pending what blue do you think you have?
Thanks I figurd the pictures help with IDing the cars lol
 
hi, i have x2010 black

possible trade ?
 
Well I have cranberry and grey pending what blue do you think you have?
Thanks I figurd the pictures help with IDing the cars lol

Its 8 or 9 on that video
 
I can offer you a f2007 for any coloured x1 expect vettel or protype
 
Its 8 or 9 on that video

I have one someone is calling royal blue thats pending but what do you want for that one you have? How many miles does it happen to have?
 
Its a light red ferrari f2007 number = 5 and distance is 34.9km
 
I wont know till later cos Bob is doing Tsukuba 9 hour. Ill let you know though
 
Back