HAVE ALL X1's TRADE ME Looking for Race cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAPPA_McNASTY
  • 129 comments
  • 9,844 views
1 F2007 light red, light red top, #5 and 0km driven for copper X1
 
have all spots open at reset time
 
all spots still open if you have gloss black or one of the blues im missing lets do this trade
 
I Can Send You 3 New Nascar Cars of Your Chose for a White or Cooper X1
PM Me If You Are Interested
 
I have your missing blues
 
Check your pm's...and pm me after u delete some messages...I need to give u some more info about that trade.
 
I have Sauber 0 miles, Midnight Blue X1 (few miles ~40), White/Purple FGT, Silver (or white can't tell) FGT.

Interested in White (0 miles) X1, Silver/Champagne (0miles) X1, and the Yellow/Black FGt. Let me know if this is good.
 
I have this color, not sure which one it is x1 available now

5HVTzqvqitv4YY4lIc_0.jpg

IhrGb1e7LdvoGgUcPs_0.jpg
 
Damn man the blues are way too hard to figure out. Im only missing the 2 blues now and I think I may keep it that way. Ive gotten a few of the same blues that people dont know what they are, well I dont either lol
 
updated the list 2 X1's missing and 3 Ferrari F1's Lets DO business lol
 
Will have the new pictures up when I get home tonight and a bunch of new cars. Slots will be open tonight trades holla
 
Leaving positive feedback of our trade yesterday! Great service and fast! +1
 
I am not sure if you are after the # 7 Midnight Blue.
If you are just pm me
 
I have the last 2 blues I believe I just havent taken all 4 to compare them better. The other ones in the game I think they are one color but when I take the pic and put it on my computer it looks like another color all together.

New pictures up
 
Still looking for some Super GT cars? Any one you want, brand new, for a Copper X2010.
 
Hey bro I'll make the midnight available online for you to see. It's almost blackish 100% know it's the midnight blue

sent you PM
 
i'll send any nissan race car for any x1 asap, ill be on all night
 
I have Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 0mile and F2007 Dark red with the yellow top piece 0 mile, Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97
 
i got a dark blue fgt for trade
 
I'm looking for a Midnight Blue (#7). Will someone please trade me one...I can't ever find someone to trade me
 
F2007 light red #5 with 0 miles for a #8 F10 with 0 miles if you got one
 
I have Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08 0mile and F2007 Dark red with the yellow top piece 0 mile, Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97

What number on the 2007?
 
F2007 light red #5 for your #7 F10 with 0 miles then?
 
Hi
I have the Mobil 1 NSX, the Motul Pitwork, the Woodone Supra and the Castrol Supra. I'm looking for these X1s #10,11,17,18. If you're interested. I only have one account.

Thanks
 
I have a brand new Mugen Loctite NSX GT500 car (standard) to trade for a white X1.

Let me know. I'll have a slot available to trade anytime after 7AM EST tomorrow.
 
Back