Have future PS4 dlc packs been announced it talked about by the devs?

• Thread starter saviboy
  • 8 comments
Hello everyone
I was wondering if future dlc packs had already been announced by SMS.
Even though the game is great, I wish there were more road cars.

I would much rather see more tracks. I think the car roster is pretty good, though of course you could always add more. To that extent, I would prefer to see more race cars. Unfortunately, I'm sure adding a track is more expensive than a car, so I'm not exactly holding my breath for Sebring/Road Atlanta/Mid-Ohio etc.

I would agree that racing games tend to benefit more from additional tracks than from additional cars. However, that assumes the game doesn't have any significant weaknesses in its car list...which cannot be said about PCARS2.

Sure, it's got a healthy roster if raw quantity is your only concern, but there are very few of the JDM fanboy favorites, for example, and the ones in the game are mostly modified tuner/drift cars that bastardize the handling nuances or character of the OEM model, most especially the Radbul compared to an MX-5. Then there's only the Camaro and a couple '66 Mustangs for oldschool muscle!

You almost have to like European cars to be satisfied with what we've got. I wouldn't be half as happy with the game if not for the fact that I'm a fan of old German cars.

Gran Turismo for JDM.
Forza for American Muscle.
Project Cars for British/European Sports.

The track lists seem to work slightly the same way, I suppose each company will try to support the the country/region they're based.

I myself prefer the old British/European cars, I also like the old JDM, but Muscle I can live without. It's not to say I don't like em but they would be my last choice.

I would much rather see more tracks. I think the car roster is pretty good, though of course you could always add more. To that extent, I would prefer to see more race cars. Unfortunately, I'm sure adding a track is more expensive than a car, so I'm not exactly holding my breath for Sebring/Road Atlanta/Mid-Ohio etc.

I would love more tracks as well. But I will assume from your post that you don't care much about road cars since the race car roster is quite good. But if you are like me, you can't help but notice there are some notable omissions in the road car department. E.g: Ferrari 488/458, Bmw M3,M4, Honda NSX classic, Lexus LFA would be nice, Lambo Diablo/Countach, etc....

I’d rather see more circuits. More people get more replay value out of circuits, than any individual car model.

Sebring, Road Atlanta, Mid Ohio, Barber, Limerock, Mosport, Mt Tremblant, St Pete, Toronto, Miami Homestead, Philip Island, Adelaide, Sydney Motorsport Park, Pukekohe, Macau, Suzuka, Autopolis, Ningbow, Kaylami, Pau, Magney Cours, Sachsenring, Norris Ring, Salzburgring, Enna Pergusa, Jerez, Valencia, Aragon, Misano, Thruxton, Zandvoort, Autodromo Most, Mexico City, Interlagos, Potrero de los Funes......any or all of these please :D

If they do add more cars, more race cars that help fill out some of the existing categories.

After tracks, more than cars, I would rather they focus on getting the BoP of various cars in various catagories more correct, before adding more cars. They make adjustments to GT3, but most other categories have a balance of performance issues.

Edit: forgot VIR, I’m so fired!!

Add Shanghai’s, Bahrain, and Thailand to the list too.

Edit 2: also forgot Bangsaen Thailand as well. Brilliant street circuit.

Edit 3: Belle Isle and Motegi

Last edited:
Back