Have you ever won a 20M cr car in the daily spinner?

• Thread starter Brego
  • 143 comments

Have you ever won a 20m cr. car in the daily spin?

• Total voters
United States
United States
I am at 93% completed campaign mode, 2 months with about 2hrs per day, a few days off here and there. I have 140'ish cars, and no 20m cr car. I thought for a moment I saw one, but couldn't be sure if it was the 20m car. (obviously I won the Fiat instead)

So my poll is simple, have you ever won a 20m car in the daily spinner or no?

If YES you have won, please tell us which one and approximately how many days it took before you got it.

IF YOU HAVE NOT please please do not turn this into a hate thread. No need to elaborate on not winning, or why 20m is ridiculous price, or poor philosophical decisions on the part of PD management, etc. Everyone knows it is annoying already. I just want to get an idea of what the chances / time required are.

Thanks!!

I’ve won the 330P4, XJ13 and GT40

62D37A95-9B44-4154-9B6E-D39CD481F576.jpeg

I don’t remember how much the GT40 is worth, but I’m adding it to my flex anyways.

They’re pretty useless aside from the GT40 and collect dust for me. But they provide some great photo shoots in scapes. (As seen above)

Once, (Jaaaag) but it was shortly after the Jaaaag and P330 were introduced and the car roster wasn't as big. It seemed like a lot of people won one or the other shortly after the update.

The carousel is the most irritating feature in the entire game for me now. It's rigged so bad, it's laughable. So much so, I never look at it so I don't see the prize cars. No disappointment at getting yet another RX7, M4 or '68 Fiat.:crazy:

Won the Jag shortly after they were introduced. Have seen them all, at one time or another in the wheel, but only been a winner once.

Nope. Had 2 Jaguars, the Ford Mk IV and 2 330 P4's show up. Not won a single one of them. Resorted to buying the 250 GT0 and 330 P4. Next on my list is the Alfa then the Cobra.

Yes I have won 3 Ferrari 330's all prior to update 1.17
After update 1.17 I have never won another high credit car off the carousel and I have not seen one person post that they have either after that update. Not sure why because the only content that update brought was the 2 Audi cars Gr.1 & GrX

I have won a Jag XJ13 back when the only expensive cars were that, the 330 and the Muira.

Over 100 days later and the most expensive thing I have won was a Countach last week. I have had 2 cars from the last update though, so maybe it weights prizes to newly introduced cars a bit given how many other winners got the Jag at a similar time to me.

Won a Jag but that was pretty much like many, earlier.
Was having a week full of high roller cars in the daily gifts but never been able to win.

Other high expensive cars? Well the GT40 and the LP400 Countach (but honestly i prefer the Miura over the Countach)

330P4 x2 and x1 GT40.

I believe the wheel makes no difference. Your reward is decided before hand so don't take it personally.

On the rare occasion that their silhouettes are on the roulette wheel, I usually end up getting the car before or after them (always a duplicate). Also, it's been a few months since I won a new car and that was the Subaru Viziv VGT. The system seems rigged. It's pretty laughable.

I won two 330 P4's , four days apart , have seen all the other expensive cars between two and four times each, didn't win any of those, so i bought them all. :crazy:

Nope not one, but I'm not complaining as they're cars I would never drive in GTS anyway - I've got PCars 1&2, plus AC for the historical stuff.

I see a pattern emerging here... like so many mentioned before, I have won the 330 P4 on the first week of the update. since then I only saw the Jaguar once, because after some unfortunate spins I decided to not look at the wheel at all and just see my prize (something that I see that a lot of people are doing in this forum)

I have an XJ13, I'm not sure if I won it from the daily workout or one of the Circuit Experiences though. I've seen the Jag and the Ferrari on the daily wheel.

Nope.

I've seen them 2 or 3 times.

I don't read much into this, there's a number of Gr 1, 2, 3 and 4 cars I've not won yet either.

359 cars total, bought 108.

I got the Jag about two days after it launched, which was really good for me since of the two at the time it was the one I’d made livery plans for:

425BE667-82E0-46D8-ACC5-C9FF9C353404.jpeg

CADE0F4A-A3EE-4B3B-A670-7FEC635C3081.jpeg

I’ve seen all of the unicorns pop up on the wheel a few times (except for maybe the Alfa), I think the 330 has been the most frequent for me. Haven’t been lucky enough to land on them yet though.

Back