Have you ever won a 20M cr car in the daily spinner?

• Thread starter Brego
  • 143 comments

Have you ever won a 20m cr. car in the daily spin?

• Total voters
Closest thing I got to these cars is the 1.8 million Countach I was only gifted ONCE and the Shelby Cobra I was gifted twice...

I really, really have no luck with this damn roulette.

I won the P4 330 a while back. I won it it just a few days after the update that brought it.

My brother also won it just right after that update. Actually, it was his first daily after the update and he had not played the game regularly before that.

I have rubbish luck with the wheel... most expemsive car I’ve seen is AMG F1 most expensive I’ve won’t is a VGT... I’d say 80% of the time I get the most common car

I have seen the 330P4 and GT40 on the wheel but, on both occasions, I won a (dreadful) duplicate instead!

Best I have done so far on the roulette wheel is the latter Audi R18 and I have had quite a few GT3 cars off it. Really want the GT40, but I keep spending money on the GT2 and Group C cars!

I haven't won any yet. Obviously Rather low chances of winning the big cars.

On another note. Would be fun to have a sister thread. 'how many times have you won the Citroën Ds3? (or similar car).

It has already been established (I think) that the daily roulette wheel simply shows the silhoutte's of the 20 million cars but is designed
to not pay them out.

I have won the Jaguar and Ferrari but since the end of July DLC I have not had any of these expensive cars as prizes but seen them teased
often enough.

The most expensive cars I've won are the W08 (twice) the Veneno and the Vulcan.

Had to save up for the Daytona and the X2014 to compete.

I saw the 330 in the lineup once last week. Obviously I won the Fiat. Or maybe it was the Cooper mini, I don't remember which one because I was so excited about winning it.

330 seems to be most freq gifted from the comments. I've seen all expensive cars many times but never ever once won. Even landed right between two 20M cr. cars once.

Didn't had it from the table but bought/test and brought it back to the garage , the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 and now the rest ....... Carrozatta Da Zagato Cn.Ar750106 phoewieieie from 1965 .
Sadly it is the slowest of all the expensive cars but that car drives pretty well , it is a recommendation to buy it any way .

Last edited:
After 345 tries on the daily wheel I still have not won one of the $5 million and higher cars. About 6 times I have had them appear but no luck. My most prolific gift is the Honda Project 2 4, I have 7 of them currently, 5 different color combos. There are many cars that i have won 6 times, but not the P330 or Jag. I did manage to earn enough money to buy all of the high end cars in the game so if I win one it will be a duplicate.

Nope. I won the 512BB the first day it came out though. #yayme

Jerome

Back