Have you ever won a 20M cr car in the daily spinner?

• Thread starter Brego
  • 143 comments

Have you ever won a 20m cr. car in the daily spin?

• Total voters
When?

Lots of people won these cars in the past. It is recently that matters.
I agree. I won a 330 P4 myself a couple of weeks or so after it was released. Since then I am absolutely convinced that the odds have been significantly reduced that we will win anything exciting.

It is in my mind a 100% sure thing that the odds of winning those 10mil+ cars in the daily workout spin have been reduced to almost 0%.

I still believe that it's possible, I refuse to believe that PD would put them in the wheel if there wasn't even a teeny tiny chance of getting them. But it's clear that the odds have been tweaked, that's for sure.

I won the XJ13 back in February, but have had absolutely no luck in recent months. This was actually encapsulated perfectly today when I had a 20m car on the DW wheel for both my accounts, but won neither. Definitely seems like it’s nearly impossible.

There is enough Information just on this site alone to back up a theory claiming something changed on how frequently people receive the unicorn cars now (10 mill +).

On 1/26/2018 we received update 1.11 that included 2 unicorns the Ferrari 330 & Jaguar XJ13. In a 4 month period from 1/26/2018 to 4/09/2018 around 142 people on this site alone claimed to have received one of those 2 cars from the Daily Carousel with some of them winning one more than once including myself.
Also the majority of people who posted winning a unicorn car in this thread also reported receiving those cars right after or within a few months after the 1.11 update.

From 4/09/2018 to the present day there have been around let's say 10 claims found on this site of people winning a unicorn car in an 8 month period despite the fact your odds of winning one have slightly increased in that time.
I'm being very generous even saying 10 as two were Jaguars XJ13 given as birthday car gifts and two Lamborghini Miura were won from the Circuit Experience and not from the Daily Carousel.

Out of the 7 unicorn cars there are 4 of them nobody has claimed to win yet.

Ferrari 250 GTO

Ford Mark IV Race Car

Shelby Daytona

Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2

More people have posted winning the LeMans R18 with the special LeMans livery (The Rarest Car in GTS) than any of the 7 unicorn cars combined in that 8 month period. You can only win the LeMans R18 and it cannot be bought with real money or credits.
So you have around 142 unicorn cars won in 4 months vs only 10 unicorn cars won in 8 months.
So for anyone in this thread or other threads claiming something changed with the cars won from the Daily Carousel your claims hold some merit.

Here is the list of what's considered to be unicorn cars.

1. Ferrari 330 P4 1967 - 20 million

2. Jaguar XJ13 1966 - 20 million

3. Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT 1962 - 20 million

4. Ford Mark IV Race Car 1967 - 20 million

5. Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 1967 - 15 million

6. Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe 1964 -15 million

7. ALFA ROMEO Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato CN.AR750106 1965 - 10 million

All Information and polls were obtained from this very thread and from the Your Daily Workout Thread
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/your-daily-workout-gift.363677/

I use 4/09/2018 or update 1.17 as a Timeline Reference Only because it was around then the frequency of people posting they had won a unicorn car all of a sudden just stopped. From around 7 a week to 0
I have no proof nor do I even claim that update was the actual cause.
Again it's a timeline reference only.

Last edited:
I got the 330 for completing Circuit Experience for Monza, a day or 2 after that update. Few days after that won another 330 as a daily prize. No other ones.

Totally off topic I do like your Avatar, that’s pretty funny....Magritte being my favourite artist.

On topic - No luck yet with winning a top value car.

Is there any way of influencing what you get? Does pushing the X button help?

Totally off topic I do like your Avatar, that’s pretty funny....Magritte being my favourite artist.

On topic - No luck yet with winning a top value car.

Is there any way of influencing what you get? Does pushing the X button help?

No, because the moment you log in, your prize car is already predetermined. The other 3 cars are just circus to keep you entertained.

Here I am, with 155 daily registrations.
Never ever won a gr.1, gr.2 or unicorn car in daily spinner.
usually N cars (max 1 Million cars like McLaren F1 or Enzo), often gr.3, gr.4 and gr.B cars.
I have recently won a couple of VGT cars, that I'm not interested about.

I'm level 49 and working for platinum trophy, and later I will still grind BMB to buy the next DLC cars and the missing unicorns in the game, so I'll keep you updated with my spinner results.

Yes, I won two 330 P4s, one by daily workout and another by circuit experience. However, I haven't been winning anything decent in a LOT of time, with GT3 cars being the top results I've had, and low-end N-class being the average prize.

I was skeptical but now I have to agree with the people saying the daily roulette was heavily nerfed.

Latest Posts

Back