HaylRayzor's Haylacious Courses *back from the dead*

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 74 comments

HaylRayzor

HASA Member
Premium
HaylRayzor
All courses posted before July 2012 are gone. My PS3 died.

My basic course philosophy is to have a wide track to facilitate racing, less elevation change, no jumps, and no totally blind corners. I do like challenging corners and quick transitions so all my courses have those.

It is a pet peeve of mine that I dislike narrow tracks for racing. I like to have enough room to pass everywhere. I am still hoping we will get to race our tracks online so I design with good clean online racing in mind.

I'm happy to share any of my tracks except the old ones that can't be used online. Most of those have been deleted.
Cold Springs Raceway OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE. This track has been deleted.

What can you say about the Zonda R, except "WOW"...

Pine Valley Endurance Course OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE. This track has been deleted.

Walnut Canyon Speedway OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE. This track has been deleted.

Cadron Creek Time Attack OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE. This track has been deleted.

Last edited:
Here's a cool little track I call Pleasantville. OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE. This track has been deleted. I especially enjoy the turn combination at the end of the back straight.

This track is moving to the top of my fun list. I hope PD lets us use our tracks online soon. I'd really like to race this one against real people.

And this is Twin Peaks. OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE. This track has been deleted. Notice the 2 mirror-image corners on the left.

Last edited:
Man those tracks look awesome I'm going to send you a friends request in like 2 days.

Please accept I am dieing to try those tracks.

I am interested in getting these tracks if possible. My psn is; byoung93
should be home in an hour or so if I need to be online when you send them. Thanks very much.

I am interested in getting these tracks if possible. My psn is; byoung93
should be home in an hour or so if I need to be online when you send them. Thanks very much.

You don't send tracks. You set them to "shared" online and other people can download them from your profile if they're on your friends list.

Lookout Mountain. OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE. This track has been deleted.
My latest. By far my most technical track. The video isn't really a clean lap because I haven't memorized this complex track yet. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks very much will do so this evening when I get home. Wasnt sure how the tracks worked. Thanks again.

Request sent. I would like any of the tracks you would share as they all look killer. Thanks again.

Last edited:
A new track called Clifton Auto Club
OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE.

A better video of Pine Valley OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE.

Last edited:
HaylRing OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE.

Monroe Motorsports Park OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE.
I almost called this one Complex String Mini. :lol:

Table Mesa OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE.

And an updated video of Walnut Canyon OLD TRACK. CAN NOT BE USED ONLINE.

Last edited:
Loveland Park. Video to follow.

LovelandPark.jpg

Last edited:
Table Mesa :lol:
Loving these tracks :gtpflag:

Funny thing is, Table Mesa is a real place near my home. Send me a request and you can try them out.

As promised, a vid of Loveland Park.

And here's Polygon Raceway:

Last edited:
These tracks look pretty good; I can tell just from watching the videos that you know how to make the generator not spew out vertical-drop reverse-banked tarmac cluster****s. I'll send you a friend request next time I'm on.

i'm definitely going to add you, these tracks looks quite nice, some of them reminds me of formula one 👍

Hi Pal.. ur tracks looks really really nice. HOpe u can accept my request and let me download your tracks, Thanks pal . psn - boons4zn.
Cheers

Hi Pal.. ur tracks looks really really nice. HOpe u can accept my request and let me download your tracks, Thanks pal . psn - boons4zn.
Cheers

I accepted your request. I think I have Loveland shared right now. I'm in the middle of an enduro so I can't check at the moment.

Mind if I add you too..Some of these tracks look amazing and I haven't quite managed how to keep the track elevation relatively low

Back