HaylRayzor's Haylacious Courses *back from the dead*

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 74 comments
FRs accepted.

I made a slight modification to Dudeldorfring to smooth out the kink at the end of segment 4. That part was fun in TT mode but when racing it made it hard to pass.

Last edited:
After running on some of my created courses I decided to make some tweaks to a couple and wound up making a whole new course that I really like. It's called Outland. It's on share now.

Outland

I don't know what is wrong at the beginning. Youtube had trouble converting the file. I guess I need to do it again with my other camera.

OK turns out youtube corrected the "shake" in the video, which screwed it up. I turned off the correction so the vid is good now.

The lap is a bit sloppy but it shows the track.

Last edited:
I've sent you a FR. I am gonna say however that I personally prefer shorter and narrower tracks, unlike you, but it'd be unfair to judge if I didn't even try your tracks. ;)

I will accept your fr when I get home.

Narrow tracks are great for driving, I agree. But for racing a little wider is good.

My earliest tracks were very wide (width 2) but I've come down to a 0 setting most of the time. I do set the width to 1 on the back straight for better passing.

As far as length, I have made most of my tracks in the 2.5-3.5 mile length. Lately I've been working on longer tracks. Although I do have some Aso tracks I'm working on that are quite short.

After a couple runs with different cars on your track. I must say its a very fun track and the roads aren't too narrow, I can't stand narrow roads. Probably one of the best custom tracks I've raced on, good job 👍

PS3 died so all my custom tracks are gone. I will make new tracks but all posted up to now...
Ah that sucks.

I've always wondered this, if you would download your own track(s) from someone else now, would the game recognize that you made the track and allow you to edit it?

I can put your last track online if you want it back.

Ah that sucks.

I've always wondered this, if you would download your own track(s) from someone else now, would the game recognize that you made the track and allow you to edit it?

I can put your last track online if you want it back.

That would be cool.

Back