Headlamps don't illuminate cars ahead...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lirathal
  • 11 comments
  • 942 views
Messages
51
Did due diligence in searching, couldn't find anything, then again... It's likely been mentioned before.



This I'm hoping gets fixed soon....
 
Your image doesn't show. ;)
 
Is that a speed 8? Try it in a premium car. I could be wrong, but im sure I have a pic of a Xanavi GTR reflecting.
 
No picture as mentioned above...

Most Standard cars have poor nighttime visibility. Some Premiums are better. Turning up the EV setting in the Pause menu to +1.0 is your best help. Also turn off all ambient light in the room your playing in. Your eyes will adjust.
 
I noticed this a bit when I B-Spec'd Bob through the two 24 hour races. The visibility is pretty poor on the Standard LMP cars from what I saw as Bob was approaching them. Especially the Speed 8 and the '01 Audi R8.
 
Thanking you. :cheers:

:lol: That's pretty daft, to say the least. It pretty much sums up the effort put into 80% of GT5.

That's not strictly true, most of what make GT, GT, you can't see. More feel.
 
Standard car headlight are never good. Your best chance of seeing something is with premium cars. The Rx-7 or the 300zx is pretty good.
 
I'm driving the RedBull 2011 Prototype. The vehicle in front of me is a Pugeot C60 Hybride I believe. My High-Beams are on and you can clearly see the cone of light from my headlamps are enveloping the object, the car, and should illuminate it, not darken it, which is what is happening. I can try and put up a video if some people need more evidence :D.
 
I'm driving the RedBull 2011 Prototype. The vehicle in front of me is a Pugeot C60 Hybride I believe. My High-Beams are on and you can clearly see the cone of light from my headlamps are enveloping the object, the car, and should illuminate it, not darken it, which is what is happening. I can try and put up a video if some people need more evidence :D.
This would be a pretty big issue if you were doing the Nurb 24 without the driving line on. Should definitely be reported and, hopefully, patched.
 
This would be a pretty big issue if you were doing the Nurb 24 without the driving line on. Should definitely be reported and, hopefully, patched.

It is hard to see when its pitch black you can only see a meter ahead of you. So I think they should see a meter ahead then gradually darken ahead..? If you know what I mean...:sly:
 
Back