Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interpolfan11
Heal BMW
Hurt Daihatsu

Heal BMW
Hurt Daihatsu

What I was thinking. :P

^ And op said each dealer starts with 20 points. Heal is +1 hurt is -1. 0 = dead and 40 = safe I think.

No. Other than that, it has to be in the game. I should have said that in the OP.

The only manufacturers that have "Dealers" in the game are those with Premium cars. I've seen lots of posts in this thread for Manufacturers that only have standards.

If you are going to allow standard cars, isn't the choice of the word "Dealer" in the title and first post a bit misleading?

OP, it's best if you put up the dealership list to avoid confusion and leave everything at 20 points until the day's over. That way, we'll know what's in and what's not.

EDK
The only manufacturers that have "Dealers" in the game are those with Premium cars. I've seen lots of posts in this thread for Manufacturers that only have standards.

If you are going to allow standard cars, isn't the choice of the word "Dealer" in the title and first post a bit misleading?

I will change it, but judging by the amount of posts so far, it's not all that misleading.

ChoShoTamashi
OP, it's best if you put up the dealership list to avoid confusion and leave everything at 20 points until the day's over. That way, we'll know what's in and what's not.

I won't revert everything, but I will put up a list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will change it, but judging by the amount of posts so far, it's not all that misleading.

My aim was to improve the quality of the responses, not to increase the number.

Also, please use the multiquote button rather than double posting. It's the little bubble icon in the bottom right of each post. Click that icon on all the posts you want to quote, then hit reply.

I don't think of this as entirely pointless threads. They work for showing the opinion of the community about the content, and voicing it in a harmless manner. Look at the Heal/Hurt Track thread, it confirmed what the community thinks about tracks like SSR7 and the Holy Nordschleife.

Anyways...

Heal: Lamborghini
Hurt: Daihatsu

No, they just show the opinion of people who religiously vote in "Heal xxx, Hurt xxx" games.

But by all means, carry on with it if you think it's fun.

EDK
My aim was to improve the quality of the responses, not to increase the number.

Also, please use the multiquote button rather than double posting. It's the little bubble icon in the bottom right of each post. Click that icon on all the posts you want to quote, then hit reply.

Yes sorry I knew how to do that but I was on my phone I'm on a Computer now.

EDIT: I'm an idiot... I forgot how to edit the title. Oops... Anybody?

Anyways, so we have:

Mitsubishi: 21
Fiat: 17
Ruf: 21
Izuzu: 18
BMW: 23
Diahatsu: 16
Nissan: 21
Toyota: 18
VW: 21
Honda: 22
Peugeot: 19
Chevorlet: 23
Chrysler: 17
Lamborghini: 21
Suzuki: 18
Chapparal: 21
Ferrari: 20
Buggati: 19
Ford: 21
Mini: 19
McLaren: 21
Aston Martin: 22
Mazda: 19
Pagani: 19
The rest are obviously on 20.

Last edited:
Nice Idea mate. I decided to let Heal Track, Hurt Track slip because it didn't get many responses.

Anyway
Heal: Ferrari
Hurt: Volvo

Far too many dealers for this to really work...but I digress.

Heal: Mitsubishi
Hurt: Subaru

Heal:Grand Turismo
Hurt:Gran Turismo
1291990623271.png

CARCRASH
Nice Idea mate. I decided to let Heal Track, Hurt Track slip because it didn't get many responses.

Anyway
Heal: Ferrari
Hurt: Volvo

Thanks. I noticed you put a lot of effort into heal hurt track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back