Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,465 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal: Lancia
Hurt: Pontiac
 
Heal Chapparal
Hurt Chrysler.

Die Chrysler, die already
 
MasterLeaf
Question: How are 'Grand Turismo' and 'Gran Turismo' different?

The one consists of one english and one italian word, the latter is two italian words.
 
But what's the actual point? When is the winner decided and how about the loser? 💡

You can't actually win, it's just to see which manufacturers are popular and which aren't. When a manufacturer gets 20 more "heals" than "hurts" it wins. When it gets 20 more "hurts" than "heals" it loses.

I suppose you sort of win if your favourite manufacturers get to 40 points.
 
Heal Mini
Hurt Toyota
 

Aah like that, i see! Thank you for the explanation :).

I hereby then declare myself official player of this thread!:

Heal: Ferrari
Hurt: Citroën (i hate french cars with a passion!!)
 
Heal: RUF
Hurt: Daihatsu
 
Heal Lamborghini
Hurt VW
 
Heal Shelby
Hurt Mini
 
Heal Pontiac
Hurt Toyota
 
Heal Citroën
Hurt Mercedes-Benz
 
Hurt Lamborghini 1 million times! Let it die a slow death
 
Heal: RUF
Hurt: Eagle
 
Heal: Caterham
Hurt: Bugatti
 
Heal Ford (need more mustang selection and fairmonts)

Hurt Mazda dont need alll the miatas
 
Heal Subaru
Hurt Mitsubishi (They had a chance and blew it)
 
Heal Lamborghini. :)

Hurt. NISSAN!
 
Heal Daihatsu
Hurt Ferrari

The reason I hate Ferrari
[Yes I know this is the same as my previous entry, but I want Ferrari to die a painful death.. at least here :lol: ]
 
Snake55wildcat
Heal Daihatsu
Hurt Ferrari

The reason I hate Ferrari
[Yes I know this is the same as my previous entry, but I want Ferrari to die a painful death.. at least here :lol: ]

You like Daihatsu but hate Ferrari? Troll.
 
You like Daihatsu but hate Ferrari? Troll.

Not trying to be a troll, it is not my intention, its just how I feel about the manufacturers. Personal opinion, everyone has the right to say theirs. :)
 
Heal Pescarolo
Hurt Suzuki

Heal Daihatsu
Hurt Ferrari

The reason I hate Ferrari
[Yes I know this is the same as my previous entry, but I want Ferrari to die a painful death.. at least here :lol: ]

I've read that article before, it's quite strong and a reccomended read for all petrolheads. However the fact that the people at Ferrari treat people like 🤬 doesn't take away from their cars being absoulutely gorgeous and brilliang. Just saying ;)
 
Not this again...
 
Heal : Honda

Hurt : Lamborghini
 
Heal: Shelby
Hurt: Toyoturd (Toyota)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back