Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,492 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal Nissan
Hurt Bugatti
 
Heal Buick
Hurt Eagle
 
Heal Toyota
Hurt Honda
 
Heal Pagani

Hurt Bugatti
 
Heal: BMW
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal Honda
Hurt Mistubishi
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Nissan
 
Last edited:
Heal Lotus
Hurt Toyota
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Mitsubishi
 
This thread is going nowhere: no one seems to be keeping count!
 
True, I will post anyway
Heal Citroen
Hurt Ferrari
 
Well it it the most juvenile thread i've ever seen.
 
This thread is going nowhere: no one seems to be keeping count!
Just what I was thinking. I guess it never occured to most of these people that the OP isn't counting.
 
Heal Koenigsegg
Heal Datsun
Heal Morgan
Heal Mastretta
Heal Ariel

:)
 
I'm in the process of updating it right now, I have just put everything into word and am on the 3rd post right now, update with be either in 30 mins or 10 hours depending on how tired I get.
 
Heal Mercedes
Hurt Audi

(ONLY healing Mercedes and I repeat ONLY because of the SL600! I'm not keen on any other Mercedes at ALL)
 
ChicoMaloXD
Heal Koenigsegg
Heal Datsun
Heal Morgan
Heal Mastretta
Heal Ariel

:)

None of those are in the game. :p
 
Last edited:
Heal Koenigsegg
Heal Datsun
Heal Morgan
Heal Mastretta
Heal Ariel

:)

None of those are in the game. :p

Heal BMW
Hurt Aston Martin
And you can only have one heal and 1 hurt per day.

I'm on page 5 now and am tired so I will pick it up tomorrow :)
 
Heal TVR
Hurt Daihatsu
 
Heal: Mercedes-Benz
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal: BMW
Hurt: Panoz
 
Heal Mitsubishi
Hurt BMW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back