Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,473 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal: Nissan
Hurt: Mercedes Benz
 
Heal: Aston Martin
Hurt: Volkswagen (sorry..)
 
Heal: FIAT
Hurt: Infiniti
 
Heal Diahatsu
Hurt Ferarri
 
Heal Ferrari
Hurt Diahatsu
 
Heal: Nissan

Hurt: Fiat
 
Heal Toyota
Hurt Chevrolet
 
Heal Toyota
Hurt Chevrolet
 
Heal: Amuse
Hurt: Suzuki. (Yes, I hate Suzukis. Apparently most people do, so, let's exact our wrath on this crapbox manufacturer. And I don't car about what k-car lovers say, they're unpopular and sucky)
 
Hurt Lamborghini!!!!! I dislike it.
 
Hurt Lamborghini 1 million times! Let it die a slow death

I was thinking about healing Lamborghini in reply but I love Aston Martin too much. :sly:

Heal: Aston Martin
Hurt: Lister (It's so ugly!!!)
 
Heal BMW.
Hurt Diahatsu.
 
Hurt Lamborghini!!!!! I dislike it.

That's not reason for other people to hurt it. This is personal preference not one person's preference.
 
Please let's minmise the trolling.
 
Heal BMW
Hurt Chrysler
 
Heal: Oullim (please don't kill me just because it's Korean!)
Hurt: Gillet (ugly car!)
 
Heal: TVR
Hurt: Hyundai
 
Heal: Triumph (I love that car!)
Hurt: Nissan

First post, yeay! :)
 
is it right that we can post once a day?
if so:

Heal TVR
why ...



not my car nor clip, but it did help me choose which mid-life crisis car to get!!

Hurt Daihatsu
 
Heal: Ford
Hurt: Dodge
 
Skython
That's not reason for other people to hurt it. This is personal preference not one person's preference.

I know :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back