Heal Manufacturer, Hurt Manufacturer! Photos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 7,272 comments
  • 280,481 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal Lamborghini
Hurt Chevrolet
 
Heal: Nissan
Hurt: Volkswagen
 
Heal: V dub :)
But I'm not going to hurt anyone today.
 
Heal McLaren (duh!)
Hurt Bugatti (Die Bugatti, DIE DIE DIE!!!)
 
Heal: Subaru
Hurt: Scion
 
Hurt: this thread

Heal: One that's worth having.
 
Ok, so I love Heal Track hurt Track but it died and now I'm a bit upset. So it led me to create a new one, where the same rules apply, but this time you are Voting for Manufacturers (Ford, Honda, Nissan ect).

Lol you are addicted
 
Heal: Toyota
Hurt: Eagle
 
Heal: Ferrari
Hurt: Suzuki
 
Heal Aston Martin
Hurt Bugatti
 
Heal Chevrolet.
Hurt Ferrari.

OP, can you update the tally everyday on the 1st post? We want to see the results!
 
Heal: TVR
Hurt: Jaguar

Have a good one
 
Heal: Plymouth
Hurt: Nissan
 
Heal : mazda
Hurt: nissan
 
Heal McLaren.
Hurt vauxhall.
 
Hurt: KY's bias toward JP cars.

Heal: The broken sense of regional manufacturer balance in GT games.
 
Heal McLarem
Hurt Daihatsu
 
Heal: Audi
Hurt: Daihatsu
 
Heal Chevrolet.
Hurt Ferrari.

OP, can you update the tally everyday on the 1st post? We want to see the results!

I haven't got the time, so I asked carcrash for assistance so coming soon.

BTW Heal: Aston Martin
Hurt: Ferrari
 
Heal Mini (What a shocker :dopey:)

Hurt Suzuki
 
Heal: Nissan
Hurt: Bugatti

Reeesults man, results!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back