Heavy Edit | GT6 arts & concepts [READ OP]

Here's something I've been working on for awhile - quite awhile actually!
Taken inspiration from an image I stumbled upon during a google search, I've pretty much exactly copied the body kit building it entirely from the ground up using vector graphics...

Original GT6 Image

Had to chop it down from a double cab first - then add the body work

RAM ROD

End result isn't perfect but I'm happy enough with it.
Gran Turismo could do with a mental racing truck. :)

Last edited:

CARNADO, part of Polyphony Digital’s recent strategy to diversify its entertainment offerings tied to the Gran Turismo game series into the silver screen. The movie is extremely cheesy but totally entertaining due to the absurdness of the plot and production value. The critic’s opinion on Yamauchi's acting participation is great but I wouldn’t know, he speaks only in Japanese; although he walks and moves his arms around in a very “Oscar-worthy” fashion. On the other hand, Jordan Greer’s “acting” was quite pitiful and thankfully, the writers took him out early in a very gruesome scene. Let’s just say that, what’s left of him was red car paint on multiple vehicles. Then there is me, I do an amazing car chase scene to rival the movie BULLITT. So, go see the movie, have some fun and never admit to anyone that you enjoyed it.

Well, someone's gotta follow you Jérémy!!! Looks like it's me!!!:lol:

This one is a more subtle edit.....still trying to find a way to get convincing heat haze and F1 photography style background blur. I'm not quite there - work in progress!!​

I added some noise spread to the background and gaussian blurred it to calm it down a bit. Then I went through various distortion modes in GIMP, settling for 'water' preset in G'MIC add-on for GIMP.​

Last edited:
I'm honored to present u my Hyundai Genesis "N" Nurburgring Edition :) Coming soon more photos. ;)

Willow-Springs-International-Raceway-Big-Willow_133edited.jpg

Special-Stage-Route-5_14edited.jpg

Last edited:
Back