Heavy Edit | GT6 arts & concepts [READ OP]

Downpour

nn1krk.jpg

*shrug* its an old one, cause I haven't been back on GT6 (had to start over, because lightning) for like a year. Just got back 'online' the other day, so I have to keep collecting $ so I can get more cars to photomode. I just have the collectors edition stuff.​

Last edited:
@The R!CE Guy

Can't get enough of your amazing art NUX!!!! :drool: And now you are officially knighted by the MASTA! Whooooa.

Well done my friend!!!!

@ShaolinMasta

Great pic and truly full of respect for Nux' art!!! :bowdown:

Chevrolet Corvette C7 R

My humble effort to recreate the winner at the 24H of LeMan in the GT Pro class, the Corvette C7 R from the
Corvette Racing Team.
It is just my interpretation and I don't wanted to copy the RL car in detail.
Only the window section and mirrors are taken from a real life image, the smoke is brushed.

@The R!CE Guy

Can't get enough of your amazing art NUX!!!! :drool: And now you are officially knighted by the MASTA! Whooooa.

Well done my friend!!!!

@ShaolinMasta

Great pic and truly full of respect for Nux' art!!! :bowdown:

Chevrolet Corvette C7 R

My humble effort to recreate the winner at the 24H of LeMan in the GT Pro class, the Corvette C7 R from the
Corvette Racing Team.
It is just my interpretation and I don't wanted to copy the RL car in detail.
Only the window section and mirrors are taken from a real life image, the smoke is brushed.
Thank you Markus! Your C7R Tribute is superb!👍

Hi everyone! :) Forza player, video and photo editor here. Always loved the GT community skills, I mean... Amazing.
Would like to know if any of you know any youtube channel that show tutorials on how to edit the photos or photo editing timelapse like this one:

I won't share my Flickr since... well this is a GT community and I just have Forza stuff there but would like to see some youtube vids showing this amazing photos being edited.

Last edited:
Back