Hello from Team_Skills

• Thread starter EMW-FZERO
  • 138 comments
👍

Great to hear that Davey! :cheers: And as Rudi & Stotty said, accidents do happen and always your not even in a position to know if your lap is clean before watching it in replay mode.. We really would need an option to remove our own time from the leaderboards.

Probably could have been handled better on both sides.

👍

Just wanna let you guys know that I've been playing with the car and I managed to beat my time without the last corner shenanigans :P

I agree with Dan and Chris, that's not only evidence of a great sporting attitude, but also a fantastic achievement 👍

All the best
Maz

Thanks for the comments :)
For anyone who is interested here is the setup for the MR-S:

Aero: Full

Gears: 205mph/330kph

Diff: 5, 60, 30

Ride height: 15, -35
Springs: 19.0, 19.0
Dampers (both): 1, 3
Anti-roll bars: 7, 1

Camber: 2.5, 0.0
Toe: 0.0, 0.0

Brakes: 5, 5

Congrats on the #1 Maz! 👍

Many thanks mate, I don't expect it to last 👍

Thanks for the comments :)
For anyone who is interested here is the setup for the MR-S:

Aero: Full

Gears: 205mph/330kph

Diff: 5, 60, 30

Ride height: 15, -35
Springs: 19.0, 19.0
Dampers (both): 1, 3
Anti-roll bars: 7, 1

Camber: 2.5, 0.0
Toe: 0.0, 0.0

Brakes: 5, 5

Thank you for sharing. I'm guessing you guys are also finding what works in GT5 tuning is somewhat confusing and doeasn't always make sense?

If anyone is interested in a fun but competitive lobby. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=168942

I'd love to join once I get a moment, PSN spaces also available now 👍

All the best
Maz

Thanks for that supra is that a car in the new dealerships or do ya have to buy a used one ? And i posted this same question on your guys website do you guys still use that ? Anyway thanks for your time , G

No problem G, it is in the used car's. It wasn't very expensive though so I am sure someone could dupe you 1. We don't spend much time on the website, just check it every now and then.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Dr_3Wide_Skills and Conman_Skills for your amazing performances in the GT Academy!!! Good luck at Silverstone!!! Wish I could afford airfare to come watch!!!

Congratulations to Dr_3Wide_Skills and Conman_Skills for your amazing performances in the GT Academy!!! Good luck at Silverstone!!! Wish I could afford airfare to come watch!!!

Also congrats to Davey_Skills/Vibralux, Spud_Skills and Mau5_Skills/Dantastic for your performance!!! Good luck at Brands Hatch!!!!!

$100 dollars says Dan crashes one of the Nissan's!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back