Helmets and Suits.

  • Thread starter Thread starter guyr1
  • 4 comments
  • 406 views
Messages
296
United Kingdom
orpington
Messages
guyr1
Apart from the current expert seasonal races, are helmets and suits available to win in the previous seasonals.
 
you can get them from Expert seasonal events, drift and time trial events
 
Ok thanks for the reply, I have only been trying like crazy too complete the expert races. So I have not been doing any other races. thanks
 
They haven't been added as prizes to existing seasonals, but I wouldn't be suprised to see them in in future additions.
 
Ok thanks for the reply, I have only been trying like crazy too complete the expert races. So I have not been doing any other races. thanks

Try out the time trials, 2 million cr. for 2 laps. And you get some suits and helmets.

If you haven't got a Citroen GT road car a V6 Clio will do it, and I used the TommyKaira ZZII for Sarthe.
 
Back