Help for Level 50

• Thread starter morrocoy
  • 79 comments
If there was a chance to do a race on the Nurburgring Nordschleife (same time - 2 laps - and same EXP points - 8,000) I would also do hundreds of laps, which is a rewarding track, but the ovals are too boring.
You can get a similar, but slightly slower, payout from doing a (more challenging) 10-lap race at Dragon Trail Seaside. See here.

My complaint is only about the fact that I would like on all the tracks there was the opportunity to earn the same XP points as Blue Moon.
Even in the daily races in the Sport mode, the track changes every day and you receive the same points.

I have played 483 hours (285 hours driven) and i am at level 48. I try to do the blue moon race once or twice a day to get some xp. But the rest of the time i am enjoying the livery editor and custom or online races.

But I think the XP payout is to low for the online races and career events. It seems strange that doing a 1 hour endurance race gives the same amount of XP as 12 minutes on a oval.

Also because I want to finish this game first (platinum throphy) I havent bought an other racing game in a while.

The problem with 1 hour endurance and the lack of better XP is the pause option. You can do 1 hour endurance in 6x 10 minutes. With breaks in between. It would be too easy to gather XP that way.

I would like to suggest you can earn 50.000 XP for 1 hour endurance without hitting pause button. If you do pause your XP levels go back to what they are now.

Wouldnt that be a good idea ?

lmao i am only level 36 since november and i play 4 times a week for a hour the secret is BE PATIENT
There is a clear difference having patience for some months. But for you do you have patience for 4 years at your pace?
Probably a year for just lv49 to 50 ^^

Thats the point. Online races isnt rewarding enough.
To be fair, the only reason to get to level 50 is a gold trophy. You already get one for taking part in lots of sport races, another one for winning sport races, and a further gold for qualifying. The level 50 trophy rewards grinding. :D

I got the three gold trophies in the online mode (91 victories, 65 pole positions, 322 races) in several months but it was nice to wait every day which race was available and which car to choose.
Also doing the campaign mode was nice.
Getting to level 50 should be different from what is now set (as well as absurd online penalties).

I found this race that is definitely more beautiful and less boring than Blue Moon.
Professional League-Premium Sports Lounge-Tokyo Expressway-East Inner Loop (Race 3).
I use the Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (N400), it is 8 laps that can be completed in 16 minutes, a clean lap makes you get 7590 experience points.

I think i'm level 36 or 37 and I'm only doing 26 miles a day and I only started in Feb. or March. However as people have said its exponential so at this pace I may never get to 50 which is fine, its just a number.

How much patience do you expect people to have? I’ve played this game for 535 hours (over 22 days worth). I’ve won well over 500 races between between Sport mode and online lobbies. I’ve completed the campaign 100%, and completed all but 2 of the achievements (photos taken and liveries created)....and I just cracked level 43.

I'm level 42 with only 3 days play time, just by doing some old school grinding here and there when i've had time.

22 days playtime to get to 43 must've meant you were mainly/only doing sport mode for XP. In which case that's why it took so long to get that far.

Yeah grinding blue moon sucks, we all know that. PD always make it hard for players to make xp and credits. Presumably to induce a longevity aspect to the game.

Longevity? Why? They got my sixty bucks already. It’s not like they collect a subscription fee every month. Whether I play for a week or a decade... its still only sixty bucks to them....

Just play the game. Why does everything have to be done instantly nowadays? Whatever happened to patience and having a goal? This has actually made me feel angry!!
This is why microtransactions were created in the first place. Instant satisfaction at a cost.

The problem with 1 hour endurance and the lack of better XP is the pause option. You can do 1 hour endurance in 6x 10 minutes. With breaks in between. It would be too easy to gather XP that way.

I would like to suggest you can earn 50.000 XP for 1 hour endurance without hitting pause button. If you do pause your XP levels go back to what they are now.

Wouldnt that be a good idea ?
No it wouldn't. So what if someone pauses the game? They can't do anything else in game while paused.

Just play the game. Why does everything have to be done instantly nowadays? Whatever happened to patience and having a goal? This has actually made me feel angry!!

Time was when developers made games where you won cars for completing events. The loss of that makes me feel angry!!

No it wouldn't. So what if someone pauses the game? They can't do anything else in game while paused.
What do you mean in regard to my post ? You cannot earn points when you are not driving. In real life you cannot pause the race as well so I see some logic in only getting full points for an Endurance when you really drive the full endurance without pause option.

And for that give some real XP instead of what we are getting now. And for people who cant do that give them the XP what they are giving now.

Last edited:
You can get a similar, but slightly slower, payout from doing a (more challenging) 10-lap race at Dragon Trail Seaside. See here.

Oh, didn't knew that you can make most money/ xp with the 20Million- oldies. I won the Ferrari (330p ?) a long time ago as a daily gift and forgot it again quick. Because I didn't know what to do with it, and not beeing a big oldie fan at all.

I guess I'll try that GT League race out :)

I started focusing on getting to lvl 50 when they changed sport mode races to weekly. Instead of sport mode racing I have been earning XP and credits to get the 6 or 7 $10+ million dollar cars. I am now lvl 50, have all the high dollar cars except the $10 mil Alfa and $15 mil Daytona. I did campaign races like Gr1, Gr3, Gr2 and F1 races but I focused on making sure to get clean race bonuses. It's a pretty good challenge to get the clean race bonus at all tracks with the W08, although it will be easier now that PD dubbed the car down to novice level

The 330 P4 is a delight. Ripping it around La Sarthe is a hoot. A bit lower payout, but a lot more fun than anything at all at Blue Moon.

What do you mean in regard to my post ? You cannot earn points when you are not driving. In real life you cannot pause the race as well so I see some logic in only getting full points for an Endurance when you really drive the full endurance without pause option.

And for that give some real XP instead of what we are getting now. And for people who cant do that give them the XP what they are giving now.
I meant exactly what I posted.

It means exactly nothing to you, me or anyone else, if someone chooses to do a one hour anything in game in one hour or break it up into whatever number of smaller chunks they like.

li you pause then you pause. You are still doing the same thing as the player who doesn't pause. Getting less for it is unacceptable under any and all circumstances.

Back