Help Me! Has The GT5 DLC in Europe been Removed?

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
England
Doomotron
Last week, I launched the PlayStation Store in order to buy the GT5 Promotional Content Pack. It never came up. I have downloaded GT5 DLC before, but I wanted all of it. Any help?

For info, if you already downloaded the DLC, you can re-download it on your downloaded list on your profile. This works even if you changed your PS3 as long as your PSN is the same.

I think even if you have the DLC you can't use it in game as you have to install it from the main menu, which you can't do if you aren't connected to the server.

Do you already downloaded/purchased it beforehand?
Some of it, but I wanted to get the complete pack as some of them had already been removed.

I think even if you have the DLC you can't use it in game as you have to install it from the main menu, which you can't do if you aren't connected to the server.
I downloaded it and installed it after the severs were shut down. Just now it's been removed. I guess it stayed only in France . ;)

Some of it, but I wanted to get the complete pack as some of them had already been removed.

I downloaded it and installed it after the severs were shut down. Just now it's been removed. I guess it stayed only in France . ;)
Try this:
For info, if you already downloaded the DLC, you can re-download it on your downloaded list on your profile. This works even if you changed your PS3 as long as your PSN is the same.

This also works with the "out of sale" items. That is, unless the devs decided otherwise. In which case not so since i still can download it on my PSN. Try it ;)

Try this:

This also works with the "out of sale" items. That is, unless the devs decided otherwise. In which case not so since i still can download it on my PSN. Try it ;)
No, I haven't deleted anything, just I want to download the other packs as well.

Back